Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Again. If you disagree, don't answer. Don't be self righteous. Here all people from all countries that inquired about vaping have been helped. This is the internet. Take away nationalities and we're all on the same boat. Stopping smoking.
nothing to do with disagreeing or nationalities....or self righteous....has to do with the country that they are residing in's laws...
as stated, I know some people there order online, but that is their risk, if they so chose to do so
I'm more than willing to help, if and where I can but getting around a countries laws is another thing entirely

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Kinda like life....
    You do you, I'll do me.
    I'll leave you alone, you leave me alone.

Cheers
    I

lol ..... I agree 100% .... the problem is that in lots of Countries, life is not viewed that way .... Most people where I live view life through the lens of the USA, with you it would be Spain..... Some Countries have citizens that do not even view life like we do in the slightest..... Yep, I also have a "live and let live" sort of an attitude like you do :)

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
    The same can be said of vaping or anything else. But then why would you care what someone else does that doesn't involve you?

Because I have certain values and I believe in speaking them out even if it goes against what the culture may think. I also care about people that’s another reason.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Because I have certain values and I believe in speaking them out even if it goes against what the culture may think. I also care about people that’s another reason.

Other people have certain values as well. They may not agree with some of what you do. Should they be able to stop you from doing what fits your values?

• Winner
    Reactions: Janusz

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Other people have certain values as well. They may not agree with some of what you do. Should they be able to stop you from doing what fits your values?
    bwahaha sorry but I had to laugh....try being a white woman in pakistan ;)
    or a muslim in america :lol:

• Agree
    Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Try being a Christian in Singapore lol
    Try NOT being a christian in North/central/south America from 1492 to present.
    70 million plus "humans" paid the ultimate price.
    Your beliefs should not be something to be proud of/ashamed of.
    We only "Know" what we are taught.

Nam Myoho renge kyo
    cheers
    I

Last edited:

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    You would be wrong. This happened this year.

First vape related death
    Wow, I was not aware of that. That's sad. I'm not implying that guy was inexperienced, but I posted a link to a car fire in my neighbor's driveway that kept me from vaping. The guy in my situation bought a mech mod as his first device and it took off like a rocket when the battery vented.

Reactions: Baditude

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Kinda like life....
    You do you, I'll do me.
    I'll leave you alone, you leave me alone.

Cheers
    I
    Porque, amigo Mallorquin, viene asi de contrariado? Si, es cierto que no hay que meterse en los asuntos de otros, pero si venimos aca es para ayudar. Ni para mostrar ni para jactarnos de nada. Para ayudar.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Porque, amigo Mallorquin, viene asi de contrariado? Si, es cierto que no hay que meterse en los asuntos de otros, pero si venimos aca es para ayudar. Ni para mostrar ni para jactarnos de nada. Para ayudar.
    The world is a scary place.
    I like to believe we are all doing the best we can with what we have, but I also believe we can all do better.

Cheers
    I

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    The world is a scary place.
    I like to believe we are all doing the best we can with what we have, but I also believe we can all do better.

Cheers
    I
    Julio Ruades almost got himself imprisoned at the Mexico Vape Expo. I admire his guts, I wouldn't do it, but that won't keep me from lending a hand to whomever asks for help.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

• Winner
    Reactions: Susaz

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
    Try NOT being a christian in North/central/south America from 1492 to present.
    70 million plus "humans" paid the ultimate price.
    Your beliefs should not be something to be proud of/ashamed of.
    We only "Know" what we are taught.

Nam Myoho renge kyo
    cheers
    I

Because of sin. God is Holy and Just. Jesus paid the ultimate price on the Cross.

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2011
    Where you least expect it....
    After reading the thread. I can see that the question has been answered and the thread has deviated from the original subject. Closing the thread now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread