Where ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
Bordering between Marxism and Communism ..... The USA keeps messing around and we will eventually get there ourselves. But, that's another topic.
Bordering between Marxism and Communism ..... The USA keeps messing around and we will eventually get there ourselves. But, that's
[QUOTE="dom qp, there's restrictions on what times you're allowed to consume alcohol, oral and .... sex are illegal.
Well that takes Singapore off of my places to see list :shock:

I actually agree with those Laws. I am not for those acts of sex. I’m not for gay marriage or abortion.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
You should not use outdated information. Here is the government website on vaping:
Vaping - Canada.ca

We legalized recreational pot earlier this month. You really think nicotine vaporisers are a big deal?
Uruguay has recreational pot and yet has banned vaping. Here medicinal pot and self growth and use is legal and yet we don't allow vaping. Does that make your ban less than ours? NO. YOU'RE STILL UNDER A BAN.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Uruguay has recreational pot and yet has banned vaping. Here medicinal pot and self growth and use is legal and yet we don't allow vaping. Does that make your ban less than ours? NO. YOU'RE STILL UNDER A BAN.

A ban of what?

Look up recent laws re: pot and vaping in Canada. Both are legal, not sure which ban you're talking about?

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I actually agree with those Laws. I am not for those acts of sex. I’m not for gay marriage or abortion.

maybe so, but it's still nothing like the freedom's we have here...... Each individual here is given a CHOICE rather than having it forced on them..... I personally am not for gay marriage or abortion either but lots of folks here are.......... That's what TOTAL freedom is all about..... It's about having a choice rather than being forced.
    But we are getting ------> :offtopic:

Reactions: Susaz

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    A ban of what?

Look up recent laws re: pot and vaping in Canada. Both are legal, not sure which ban you're talking about?
    Although you're 100% right, I don't think you're going to win dom, page 5.......
    Oh yeah, I forgot, this is the guy who'll beat Fallout 3 in a weekend to make a point, we could be here a while :pop:

Reactions: Susaz

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    This won't end well.

danger-slippery-slope-warning-sign-260nw-1141458746.jpg

Cheers
    I

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    yeah that does not surprise me ..... Thanks for the info as I was not aware of that data .... But, it's okay if people smoke their brains out with tobacco products, get COPD, heart disease, and lung cancer? Law makers (in most Countries) need to be tarred, feathered, and horse whipped lol
    Here's a more technical issue.
    Nicotine is a pesticide, and all pesticides here are controlled substances. The use of nicotine in smoking cessation is only allowed to be sold in pharmacies. Yet, ejuice in 0 is not allowed here either because they tried to frame it as a medical device. Here it'll never be allowed but it'll be tolerated by many. Including police officers, government officials and other judicial parties. But it'll never be legal. Even over pot. Still, I can vape outside but not smoke pot. Ridiculous!

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Nicotine is a pesticide, and all pesticides here are controlled substances. The use of nicotine in smoking cessation is only allowed to be sold in pharmacies. Yet, ejuice in 0 is not allowed here either because they tried to frame it as a medical device. Here it'll never be allowed but it'll be tolerated by many. Including police officers, government officials and other judicial parties. But it'll never be legal. Even over pot. Still, I can vape outside but not smoke pot. Ridiculous!

That's law makers and Governments for you...... They make all of the laws (may of them ridiculous) but then they don't follow the laws themselves because they are in power and you are not. That's what causes revolutions and the like.... People eventually get tired of restrictions and laws and oppression. But that is another topic.....:offtopic:

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    It's not nicotine alone that's the pesticide, the involves heating tobacco leaves to about 900 degrees Fahrenheit in a vacuum, to produce an unrefined substance called bio-oil. You're burning tobacco to get the desired result.

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    yes, this is a forum to help vapers
    however we can not help if the country that you are residing in has banned vaping
    I knew that it was banned in singapore from past complaints from people that live there
    we can not aid in finding blackmarket ways to buy them...we can aid in advice about vaping, but as for helping you to find ways around the laws there, we aren't really able to post such things.
    Now there are obvious loopholes, as you said, you brought your vape with you through customs
    and I myself have been in places where it is illegal to smoke or vape in public but you can bring it through customs for personal use within your own home (or hotel room) but if caught in public it will be confiscated and you could be arrested or fined, be thankful that all that happened was they took it away....
    now all that being said, I will say that I know a lot of folks place orders online, but there again you run the risk of it being confiscated at import and possibly being fined for importing it. So that is your decision to make if you wish to run that risk....

however we are more than happy to help you in learning about vaping and if you leave singapore and are in a country that it's not illegal, we will be more than happy to help direct you to places to buy items but unfortunately we aren't really going to be able to help much in that aspect currently.
    Again. If you disagree, don't answer. Don't be self righteous. Here all people from all countries that inquired about vaping have been helped. This is the internet. Take away nationalities and we're all on the same boat. Stopping smoking.

• Agree
    Reactions: Izan

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    It's not nicotine alone that's the pesticide, the involves heating tobacco leaves to about 900 degrees Fahrenheit in a vacuum, to produce an unrefined substance called bio-oil. You're burning tobacco to get the desired result.
    I was explaining the intricacies of the vaping ban in Argentina.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    There is nothing good about those acts it’s a temporary pleasure that doesn’t last in the end.
    The same can be said of vaping or anything else. But then why would you care what someone else does that doesn't involve you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread