Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
interesting info, and after further research I find that the AW battery will not be suitable for my application. With a flat top being requisite, would efest be the best solution?

I don't have a Vamo. There is a Vamo subforum and this topic has been discussed before. There's some good info in that thread and if it doesn't answer your quastions, start a new one. Those are the guys and gals that use the Vamo so they should know it best :thumb:

Mutescream

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Florida, USA
The only objection I have for AW, is that apparently all of the flat tops are counterfeit. Button tops will not fit stacked in a vamo.

I'm not against the AW, but apparently Mr. Wan/Wang/whatever they decide to call him here/now apparently does not feel the need to test/market an AW flat top.

Which is why I'm now specifically looking for the "best 18350 flat top".

boneshark187

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
New Jersey
The only objection I have for AW, is that apparently all of the flat tops are counterfeit. Button tops will not fit stacked in a vamo.

I'm not against the AW, but apparently Mr. Wan/Wang/whatever they decide to call him here/now apparently does not feel the need to test/market an AW flat top.

lots of discussion here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vamo/355592-vamo-battery-thread-72.html

i'd go with efest

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada

I skimmed through a bit of that thread and saw some mention that stacked button tops could be made to fit, but don't quote me on that ;)

I use 18650s exclusively. If I wanted 18350s, I would do whatever I could to get AW batteries to work for me because I consider them the best option in that size. People are however using both the other choices, Efest and EH. I did see one post about flat tops being too short, but I don't get that as I thought 2 flat top 18350s are at least as long as a button top 18650.

Good luck with it :thumb:

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
3 - Getting only 6 hours from an 18650 2600mAh battery is only a testament to it being a poor quality battery, and a poor comparison and excuse to be stacking 18350 batteries. Theoretically, stacking will double voltage but will not appreciably double battery capacity (battery time).
Not exactly true. The batter quality portion.

He's not disclosing what he stops using the 350's at, the discharge mins he may, or may not stick to. Also, how much he vapes...
True though about better quality batteries getting more time.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not exactly true. The batter quality portion.

He's not disclosing what he stops using the 350's at, the discharge mins he may, or may not stick to. Also, how much he vapes...
True though about better quality batteries getting more time.

I totally did not understand your point. OP was using a generic battery (usual origin are used batteries harvested from old laptop computers or the rejects of new battery factory culling) with quite impressive specifications which failed miserably in a practical application. Ie. You can't expect high performance from a cheap generic battery. A high quality battery with those same specs should have gotten at least a full days use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread