Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
There hasn't been too much talk lately about batteries so I wanted to put up a poll so I could see what is being used these days. The competing brands seem to be Panasonic, Efest, and AW...but perhaps there are more.

I've been using the Efest 18500 mainly, but will switch to the Panasonic 18650 with the extension cap. I still have two AW 18490's in rotation but I doubt I'll buy them again due to the price and performance of the Efest.

The poll will most likely be skewed toward AW as that's the brand carried by ProVape but I'm interested in the results anyways.

IMG_20121014_211054.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have four 18650 AW IMR's in rotation. Also 2 18490 AW IMR's charged and ready for when I want to go shorter w/o the extender cap.

My backup Silver Bullet can share the 18650's. My other backup BB has 3 14500 AW IMR's.

I use a Pila charger.

I have always preferred the AW brand, because they are generally always available, tests have shown that their performance is top notch, and its what Provape strictly recommends.

I avoid anything with the name "Trust" in it. I've had one of those "protected" batteries go thermal before.

Trustfire2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread