May 22, 2010
Central GA
Last edited:

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I like Efest LUC chargers and have owned the LUC 4 for two or three years. It's the only one I own that charges all 4 slots at 1A simultaneously.

I'm charger shopping right now and leaning toward the Gyrfalcon AL-88. It does 8 bays at 1A with individual detailed information displays for each channel. At $55 it's a few bucks more than the one in this thread, but far more capable. When I jump for a new charger, this one is it so far in my research.

GYRFALCON All-88 8 Channel Digital Battery Charger

NICE! That AL-88 does look intriguing!

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I am impressed with the Gyrflacon for one reason. Charging 8 26650 batteries at once at one amp. This
GYRFALCON.jpg
should work well with 20700 and 21700 too. My only complaint is a clumsy menu.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Seeing these pics is making me think I need a new charger, LOL. Mine has tiny little flashy buttons, that's it. (Nitcore 2 bay, but hey, if it ain't broke...)

Anna

C'mon, Anna! I know you believe in back-ups! I'm sure you have a back-up mod or a few as well as at least a few tanks with enough coils to last a while. And enough juice to last fore a while, but still planning your next DIY session! As I found out, a charger can go in an instant! So get thee out there (OlderNDirt applies a firm shove in the back) and spring for a new 4 bay charger, one with all the bells and whistles and you'll be covered for most vaping emergencies! If you want to be covered for all vaping emergencies, go for the 8 bay! :D

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay, Older than Dirt, I shall look into it. You have such a persuasive way about you, (and I like you) so I usually listen to what you have to say. :D It would indeed be tragic to be chargerless in the midst of an emergency! But, I have a feeling I am STILL not buying a charger smarter than *me* though I will look into an upgrade, LOL...

Anna

Reactions: OlderNDirt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread