Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've never boiled any of the cotton I've used, even when I was using qtips and cotton wool balls originally. The cotton pads I use now would just fall apart if I boiled them. I have used them on an open cut when I didn't have any plasters big enough and I'm still alive ;) Plus a lot of sterile mouthwashes contain some hydrogen peroxide too. I still feel 100% better vaping and that's all that really matters to me :)

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
^CVS.

It really sucks being stranded at work, but at least I have you all to keep me company/busy.:)

We're here for you. ;)

Q-Tips make excellent, although more expensive substitutes. Peel a bit of cotton off the tip, being careful to not pull it all off, don't want to get any of the adhesive in there... and you're good.
I always keep some Q-Tips in my kit for cleaning the hard to reach areas around the 510 connection.

I brought my dripper in to work with me a week or so ago, and I was getting ready to drip a few more drops into it, the phone rang, I set it down on the desk, and didn't realize that I had not locked the fire button...:oops:

Yeah, the cotton in there died an untimely death... :cry:

I didn't have any cotton with me, but fortunately the 1st aid kit had sterile cotton swabs in it. :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread