Which ecig is small enough to carry in pocket all day but with long batt/cart life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I'm a newbie and I've been trolling this site since I became interesting in vaping a few months ago. I
MUST quit analogs soon (based on a recent bronchitis issue and my doc telling me I'll have
emphasema or CPO soon and be in need of an oxygen tank blah blah if I don't quit smoking etc.) I
actually picked up my first ecig about 2 months ago at the cig store where I was about to buy my usual
supply of Nat Sherman Hint when I noticed Cig2o in the case and bought some. Long story short, they
made me cough :unsure: LOL and so I bought a supply of VG liquids to refill with and not coughing
anymore [based on researching PG vs VG, allergy/sensitives etc. and came to my own conclusion that
I need VG liquids]
Anyway, my need is for cig I can carry around in my pants pocket all day at work and
slip into the restroom to vape whenever I feel the need for a cig break. I need something not too big so
it won't fall out or stick out of my pocket, yet with a day long battery life, if it exists LOL I tried a starter
kit in a brand called ProSmoke but the darn battery only last a few hours, or 20 - 30 puffs, whichever
comes first. So scrap those! Meanwhile, I am refilling my Cig2O carts with VG ejuices and it's working
ok except that I have to carry around several charged batteries, extra juice and carts etc. Yet, I still am
smoking maybe 4 to 5 analogs each day. Perhaps I'm not getting enough nic hit from the ecigs? Not
sure. Maybe I SO LOVE my Nat Sherman Hints that I can't be without them yet? :confused:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Agree with zoiDman - I'd just add the eGo-c battery has a five click shut off which would be good for a 'pocket carry'. Just click the button 5 times to bring it online. 5 clicks to off. 650mAh would be small and depending on how much you vape - it could last you an 8 hour shift at work - for normal vaping you can figure 6-6.5 hours on the 650 with a normal atty/carto. That would go down if you were using low resistance.

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/egc-bat-all.htm

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Agree with zoiDman - I'd just add the eGo-c battery has a five click shut off which would be good for a 'pocket carry'. Just click the button 5 times to bring it online. 5 clicks to off. 650mAh would be small and depending on how much you vape - it could last you an 8 hour shift at work - for normal vaping you can figure 6-6.5 hours on the 650 with a normal atty/carto. That would go down if you were using low resistance.

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/egc-bat-all.htm

Good call K.C. on the 5 Click Shut Off. This is a BIG Plus for a Pocket Carry.

Also, I have also delt with the Gals at cignot and they are about as Nice as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread