Which ecig to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
wanna ask..
between evod and vivi nova which one better??

Vivi nova for capacity, the 3.5 mill version will last most of the day, mutes eliquid flavor somewhat, EASIEST to clean or fill

EVOD= best wicking inexpensive clearomizer on the market, only holds about ONE mill or so, you will refill often, better taste with EVod then vivi nova

Hititandquit

Apr 30, 2013
Maryland
Ight guys basically everything is pretty awesome with the cartos and stuff but I kinda want a tank system. I was about to buy a kanger T3 but then It turns out that the juices I like so far will break clearomizers. I dont really know how or why they break the clearos but basically I just wanna know where to get a good tank or which tank to get. thanks fellas :D

ralajoie22

Moved On
May 9, 2013
Lock Haven
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Toxic Sadness

Apr 11, 2013
United States
i'm a menthol girl too... right now i'm working on vaperite organic just menthol in 50pg/50vg thats about 11.99 (not in love but just ordered a few new ones to try out...i'll keep you posted) I would suggest the joyetech ego-T passthrough battery - $20 on wordupecig.com and comes with charger with the kanger evod bcc clearomizer $6 on sale now at cravinvapes.com (if you go there you should try the pink lemonade liquid - its awesome) all together with shipping itll be under $50.

View attachment 204925 View attachment 204926 View attachment 204927

Doesn't the lemonade liquid mess with your evod? I thought citrus was known to melt tanks?

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I started with just and ego battery, was ok. Moved to a ego twist, better. Now I have a vamo, amazing. You can find them on fast tech, vamo clone for right around 50 bucks comes with batteries, charger and vivi nova tanks.

Yeah, I just jumped from 808s and standard cartos to the vamo + pro tank and it's awesome!

I'm getting a cheaper ego settup for travel.

Non-Smoking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Philly burbs
The NJOY rechargeable express kit i got comes with everything you need for $15. A USB charger, cig battery and disposable cartomizer. You can buy replacement refillable cartomizers online or any vape shop. I found a youtube vid showing how to simply pull off the end cap and re-fill it. Went to the local vape shop today and got a nice coffee flavored juice...gives thick vapor, way better than what the thing came with. I welcome anyone to educate me on why to spend more than the $15 I spent...I'm new to this, but shifted from 10 years of smoking to vaping overnight. A week later and I can honestly say I didn't struggle for even a minute and Njoy :) it more.

ego twist or spinners are ok but are overpriced and limited to 3 settings, if you want real pen style vv from 3.0 to 6.0 volts in 0.1 increments try http://.........blogspot.com/2013/04/a-must-ego-v-aka-kgo-vv-ego-passthrough.html

I just ordered this, seems to be a pretty good deal and a chance to try vv, ... thanks Julopy

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
The NJOY rechargeable express kit i got comes with everything you need for $15. A USB charger, cig battery and disposable cartomizer. You can buy replacement refillable cartomizers online or any vape shop. I found a youtube vid showing how to simply pull off the end cap and re-fill it. Went to the local vape shop today and got a nice coffee flavored juice...gives thick vapor, way better than what the thing came with. I welcome anyone to educate me on why to spend more than the $15 I spent...I'm new to this, but shifted from 10 years of smoking to vaping overnight. A week later and I can honestly say I didn't struggle for even a minute and Njoy :) it more.

The first reason to spend more than the $15 for the NJoy stuff is simply longer battery life. If you're finding the battery life of the NJoy brands are fitting your needs though, that isn't much of a concern. For me, it took a whole lot more battery for an e-cig to get me through the day than the NJoys were delivering and I got pretty unsatisfied with the vape production of the NJoys pretty quickly which made them not very cost effective as a solution for me.

Whatever gives you the best bang for your buck is a good thing though, so stick with it. Trust me when I say that one can easily spend far more many than they'll ever save diving into e-cigs as a hobby. My break-even date is some time in 2015 and the truth is that will only happen if I avoid spending any more money on equipment (which isn't going to happen any time soon. LOL)

Leoleoleo

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
Montreal
I second the Evod. It looks good on an ego style battery, produces a lot of vapour. Its a clearomizer, not a cartomizer, so effectively similar to the vivi nova. The bottom coil means the wicks are almost always saturated - I have rarely ever had dry hits from mine.

Tiny bit leaky though and I would not even think about putting citrus in it.

Non-Smoking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Philly burbs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread