Which flavouring in the best?, i have tried tobak and Hengson so far, i would appreciate any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF vapist1!

Flavor is very subjective, so it's difficult to say with any certaintly what's "the best". There are many favorites though, and I know several folks will be along shortly to advise on brands/flavors you should try. In the meantime, it would help if you described the type of flavors in which you have the most interest. :D

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Also, be sure to check out our UK Forum! UK Forum

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Jamieb3101

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Caridwen

vapist1

Jun 13, 2013
manchester uk
Thanks for the information guys i will definitely try some other flavour brands :)
At the moment i am using a PG or VG liquid base with nicotine and mixing it with vegetable glycerol, i don't find it nearly as good as the ones i have bought though, am i doing something wrong? or can someone suggest a better way of doing it?, any help would be much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread