Which is the best tasting eliquid? Which are less harsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have been trying many different brands and I have found that some are quite harsh to inhale and some are quite lacking in flavor. Im a sub-ohm tank user and my favorite ratio is 80VG/20PG. What are some opinions on the best options?
The best is a mix I make myself it’s called “the Ish” it’s not harsh at all even though it’s only mixed 50/50 25mg of nicotine and only vaped via sub-ohm. It’s a little vanilla, a little cake, and a little tobacco, but all delicious. It really is unfortunate that a couple of close friends and family will be the only ones that will taste it and they cough and choke when they do. They can’t appreciate the genius that is “the Ish”. Thank you and send your orders to www.makeyourowndumbdumb.gov

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Really?

TC: Any reason against it?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I get what you are saying but I DIY, however my husband and many others seem to like Heather's Heavenly Vapes, there are a few kind of "stand out" vendors, and usually they will have a pretty active thread, often with the vendor title in it and such, it may be worth checking out some of those threads.

Anna
Yep Anna HHV makes some fine juice. Plus I love the fact you can special order and get the VG/PG ratio you like the nic level, plus an extra shot of flavor or two if you wish, they custom make your juice every time. Their stuff is not cheap by any means but when I was buying store bought that is all I used. Loved their BlueBerry Muffin. Tasted just like a fresh muffin. It was a real coil gunker but was worth the extra effort. I keep hoping they will come up with. As our dear (clearing my throat) POTUS would say, I would say they get a definite A+. Plus they have so many flavors and I believe they are in Georgia, since they were I figgered the Peach had to be good. It was.

I use one that is a very mild flavor but really good and they sell concentrate, this one is also not real cheap but the concentrates for this particular flavor only uses 10% so you get 300ml out of a 30ml bottle which is the only size they sell. Concentrate is $16.95 premade is $12.95 for 30ml and the highest nic level you can get from them is 9mg.

The place is Adore Eliquid and this particular flavor is called Custard de Lesche. They recommend using straight VG with it but I use a 75/25 VG being the highest number. It does make it so that I can use 15% flavoring instead of 20 and still get the good flavor. Many of their other flavors use 15-20% with straight VG. I think there is a review ant DJLSB. He said this is his favorite flavor. I can understand why when he blows the huge clouds you don't want something that is harsh. It's a very subtle flavor.

Reactions: stols001

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Years ago Halo sent out free bottles of Kringle's Curse with orders at Christmas.
I'm not usually into peppermint, minty, or menthol liquids but hey, it was Christmas.
I could not get that flavor out of a Russian 91% to save my life!
I soaked it forever in Everclear, boiled it, you name it I tried it.
It affected every liquid I ever tried to put in it. It complemented a couple, but mostly it just ruined the flavor profiles.
I pulled that old Russian out a couple of years later and it STILL smelled like that curse of old Kringle.

That was an expensive learning experience.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I never tried it, but do remember the crab juice.....man that had to be nasty

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I still have my OG Crab juice (12mg 80PG) from Bluemist Vaping (circa 2012). I have a couple of later bottles before Azure closed shop on ready-made liquids due to stupid PA taxation.

I keep it around for special occasions ;P

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Must be good and ripe now, maybe like a land crab or fiddler. I have one juice I also have kept since 2012 because it never went bad. The color and flavor is still perfect, which I don't understand. Most of my old juices get really dark and off after 2 or 3 years, but this one is timeless, it's honey pearry from vapor chef
I still have my OG Crab juice (12mg 80PG) from Bluemist Vaping (circa 2012). I have a couple of later bottles before Azure closed shop on ready-made liquids due to stupid PA taxation.

I keep it around for special occasions ;P

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread