Status
Not open for further replies.

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
I have one of the kayfun clones from FT, couldn't get it to work in an acceptable manner :(
The whistling is driving my dogs insane. I've tried a few solutions, to no avail.
The juice channels were too small out of the box, so I dremelled them out. Now it floods with a standard setup, or runs dry if I put the wicks into the channels.

So, which of the kayfun clones would work better? If it helps -- 50/50 PG/VG, and rather airy draw.

Thank you for any information!

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I have this one, and it works fine, but I've only used it with the nano set-up so far. My only issue is that the O-ring (very critical O-ring!) in the top cap section* doesn't sit snugly enough, so it tends to work itself down to the top of the chimney cap when unscrewing the top cap. It still works fine, but it's just a much less secure position, and you don't want to lose or tear that O-ring.

Also, the drip tip is pretty wobbly on both caps, which isn't a big deal if you have other tips you like. Other than these two issues, I have had no problems so far, and it's a similar vape to my original Kayfun Lite.

* Again, this is for the nano version, which has a separate cap; I can't say about the regular full size version yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread