Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
OK, I think this is the right forum for this:

I'm looking for a 18490/18500 mech mod with a solid tube, preferably in stainless steel, authentic or clone, adjustable center pin with a budget of 150 bucks, give or take. I have a Super T Simplicity in 18650, and I'm thinking their 18500 would be perfect, but I'd like to mix it up and try something different.

So, any suggestions?

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Well, as you know, the Reo is a completely different experience. ;)

The Simplicity is fantastic. I use it for dripping with an Igo W. The W doesn't seem worthy of the Simplicity, but it looks fantastic and works great. The Simplicty mods are an odd-ball diameter, so a 22mm topper will hangover the edge, which may be a deal-breaker for some - and is why I think the Igo is perfect. The only real problem I have with Super T is their horrible service, specifically their misleading ship times. When I ordered mine, the website said "in stock" and "ships within 2 weeks". It took eight weeks for my mod to arrive. I don't mind waiting, really - just tell me up front it's going to take 8 weeks and you won't hear a peep from me even if it goes a bit longer.

Taking my bias out, the mod is pretty fantastic, but I'm not sure I want to give them any more of my money.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
If you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks to receive it, the new Nanos from MMVapors looks sweet and has an incredible new magnetic locking switch design.
NANOS | Nanos Single tube | mmvapors.com

The Vanilla is a great buy for the money as well and has a very nice switch.
Smok-E Mountain - Vanilla mod – localvape

The Nanos is going to be a great mod and is very short in length. I have two of the Poldiacs this company makes and have had great service from them. I have ordered a 18650 polished brass Nanos.
This company has great customer service and all spare parts, if ever needed, are always available for purchase. They also are coming out with a dripper in the next couple of months.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Check out Gus Mods from Greece. I got a Telescoping Gus Lord, but he's got single tubes as well. The bottom firing button uses ball bearings instead of springs or magnets. Love mine! You'll have to do a euros to dollars conversion to figure out how much they are. I believe the single tube mods are around 85 euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread