Which mod shall i go for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpalacioss_

Jul 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
I would personally say go for the Sig 150. I have one and have ran the Subtank Mini/Plus v2, Atlantis v2 on it. I would recommend Sony VTC4/5s if you could get your hand on authentic cells. Another good pair of batteries is Samsung 25rs. Keep in mind biased because my Sig 150 has been running amazingly and has not failed me for couple months now, but remember to pick which ever box mod fits your need :) (ps. Please learn about ohms law and battery safety if you plan on sub ohming, there are plently of good threads on here.)

LuNar

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Hays KS
I have the sigelei 75watt tc and it's solid. It looks great, works great, doors don't rattle once they're on properly, easy to get to the battery, No issues with the chip itself. The ONLY downside is you are vaping at 30w+ the battery life will dwindle down kinda fast. This will happen with all single 18650 mods though. At some point the sigelei will be coming out with different colored doors so you can change them out if you'd like, I don't know when they are suppose to come out though.

The sigelei 150w tc, I don't own one but I've heard nothing but good things. I didn't buy it because I personally just don't like the way it looks. But it holds 2 18650's and does temp control, that's damn good.

The snowwolf 200w, On august 6th a new asMODus special edition Snow wolf 200w came out. It's looks sick, they added a "set resistence" option for your nickel builds. They changed something else from the original version as well but I'm not sure what it is. It also does temp control with nickel. It looks siick, I kinda wish I would have gotten it instead of this IP3 liVR. But it's whatever.

For batteries I'd get some sony vtc5's or Samsung 25r's. They are also sony vtc4's but I think the mah on those are 1500.

I get my batteries from Illumn. Legit website and good prices reasonably quick shipping. I got 6 Samsung 25r's and they are fantastic.

hawwy

Oct 3, 2009
I would personally say go for the Sig 150. I have one and have ran the Subtank Mini/Plus v2, Atlantis v2 on it. I would recommend Sony VTC4/5s if you could get your hand on authentic cells. Another good pair of batteries is Samsung 25rs. Keep in mind biased because my Sig 150 has been running amazingly and has not failed me for couple months now, but remember to pick which ever box mod fits your need :) (ps. Please learn about ohms law and battery safety if you plan on sub ohming, there are plently of good threads on here.)

Dont know where i can get the tc sig 150 in uk...

I know all about battery safety . Just dont get the ohms law bit. Any way you can explain to me in plain english lol.

I am using the rba base on my subtank mini right now 0.7 ohm 26gauge kanthal 23.6w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread