Which mod should i get

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTipton

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Columbia, SC
I have a MVP 2.0 and a VTR-jungle camo-not a fingerprint magnet. I have heard a lot of issues with the SVD. I have a friend that has gone through 3 in 1 week due to system failure. I depending how much money you have to spend I would go with the VTR (100). I just got it and man it is great. If you are looking to get out cheaper I would go with the MVP 2.0. I got mine for $54. The MVP has awesome battery life. I usually take it for long road trips since I can charge in my car using the usb. I am a pretty heavy vaper and it will usually last me 2 days. I also have a Vamo v3 ($47) and it is also a great, cheap vv/vw mod. I find the MVP to have a tighter draw than my vamo so if you like a tighter draw go then the mvp will be great for you. If you want to go mech mod I would get a magneto with a 18500 with a kick.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If you are a relatively new vapor, I recommend an electronic regulated mod for its built-in protective circuitry against hard shorts. It will protect the battery, the mod, and you against short circuits should they occur. It will regulate the battery's voltage output so the vapor production remains consistant, and you can adjust the voltage to each specific flavor that you use for it's sweet spot.

A mechanical mod has no built-in protection - its just the battery and you. You can add a vape safe fuse or a Kick onto the bottom of your battery for some protection. If you go with a mechanical and a Kick, you might as well get the regulated mod in the first place. A mechanical mod's vapor production depends upon the voltage of a battery. It's best performance will be with a fully charged battery and will gradually decline as the battery drains. You also will not be able to fine tune the voltage for a juice's sweet spot.

If it was me, I'd get the MVP. It's small enough for both home and to use out of the house (pocket-friendly), has incredible battery life between charges, can be used while it charges, and their is no need to buy multiple batteries and a charger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread