Not open for further replies.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Yeah you could probably adjust it for MTL hits. I havent tried yet though, I have one slot wide open and just rip that thing with a single coil hehe. Between this and my Derringer my vaping habits have gone from MTL hits to just lung hits, which is why my Kayfuns are so weird to go back to now. Out of the three RDAs I own, the Magma is the only one that seems made for mouth to lung hits. The Derringer even with one tiny airhole open didnt really pull it off, the placement of em is just too open. The Magma funnels the air through the deck and up to the coil, as opposed to a simple hole in the side of the top cap, so it seems to work better that way.

Last edited:

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Yes, it's hard to go back to the Kayfun style RTAs after using most RDAs. That's why I drip 99% of the time now and when I use an RTA it's the Cthulhu for the most part. Tons of airflow and still good flavor. A Lemo Drop wide open is about as restricted as I can get and still enjoy the vape. Dripping is just so much more enjoyable.

Reactions: Monotremata

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Yes, it's hard to go back to the Kayfun style RTAs after using most RDAs. That's why I drip 99% of the time now and when I use an RTA it's the Cthulhu for the most part. Tons of airflow and still good flavor. A Lemo Drop wide open is about as restricted as I can get and still enjoy the vape. Dripping is just so much more enjoyable.

Not to detract from the OPs question but, Ive been looking at the Cthulhu being a huge Lovecraft fan and all.. It sounded like the airflow on it was pretty open compared to a Kayfun (the only tanks Ive ever used are the older Lite V2 and the new V4), but can it be run as a single coil?? If I could find a tank that hits like my Derringer or the Bonsai Id be all over it! I dumped all the juice out of my 3 Kayfun V4s yesterday so I can drip with it instead, but I gotta find something still for when Im out and about.. Dripping while driving is a skill I dont really want to start practicing haha.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Not to detract from the OPs question but, Ive been looking at the Cthulhu being a huge Lovecraft fan and all.. It sounded like the airflow on it was pretty open compared to a Kayfun (the only tanks Ive ever used are the older Lite V2 and the new V4), but can it be run as a single coil?? If I could find a tank that hits like my Derringer or the Bonsai Id be all over it! I dumped all the juice out of my 3 Kayfun V4s yesterday so I can drip with it instead, but I gotta find something still for when Im out and about.. Dripping while driving is a skill I dont really want to start practicing haha.
Nope, the Cthulhu is dual coil only but give it a shot. The price and performance are excellent

Reactions: Monotremata
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread