Which reomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4444

Aug 14, 2014
Canada
Hi

I'm considering buying a reo grand lp to try out squonking. I'll also need an atty so I was thinking a reomizer as they're cheap compared to most other attys that I'd have to convert. The problem is I don't know which one. I like direct lung hits but also want flavour. Can anyone recommend which one to get please.

Sorry for posting this here but I can't post in main threads yet.

Reactions: Denvap0r

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I honestly don't know, but almost all of them are atomizers made by other people and converted by Reo. Why don't you try picking up a clone of one or two of them and giving it a try. It isn't going to vape any differently just because it's bottom fed.

Yes they are, but it would be counter productive (more expensive) to buy a clone and have it converted when you can get the same thing ready to go from Rob. He's pretty good at figuring out what kind of authentication are working well for people that have converted them and orders clones in bulk and has them converted.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yes they are, but it would be counter productive (more expensive) to buy a clone and have it converted when you can get the same thing ready to go from Rob. He's pretty good at figuring out what kind of authentication are working well for people that have converted them and orders clones in bulk and has them converted.
Oh, no doubt. And Rob does a great job, too. No, I meant give it a try on whatever he's vaping right now, before he orders. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread