The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Which reomizer?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Paul4444, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paul4444

Paul4444 Full Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Canada
    Hi

I'm considering buying a reo grand lp to try out squonking. I'll also need an atty so I was thinking a reomizer as they're cheap compared to most other attys that I'd have to convert. The problem is I don't know which one. I like direct lung hits but also want flavour. Can anyone recommend which one to get please.

Sorry for posting this here but I can't post in main threads yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I honestly don't know, but almost all of them are atomizers made by other people and converted by Reo. Why don't you try picking up a clone of one or two of them and giving it a try. It isn't going to vape any differently just because it's bottom fed.

3. TX Foilhead

TX Foilhead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm going guess the general consensus would be an RM2. I've never had one, but that's a fairly common suggestion in the REO forum.

Just a couple more posts and you can move this question over there.:)

4. TX Foilhead

TX Foilhead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes they are, but it would be counter productive (more expensive) to buy a clone and have it converted when you can get the same thing ready to go from Rob. He's pretty good at figuring out what kind of authentication are working well for people that have converted them and orders clones in bulk and has them converted.

• Like Like x 2
  5. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh, no doubt. And Rob does a great job, too. No, I meant give it a try on whatever he's vaping right now, before he orders. Just a thought.

6. Paul4444

Paul4444 Full Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Canada
    Thanks. I think I'll bump this and try in the reo group

7. Paul4444

Paul4444 Full Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Canada
  8. Denvap0r

Denvap0r Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2014
    Colorado
    I use the one that is an atomic clone. I think it's the rm4. I like it a lot. Adjustable air flow and can do single or dual coil. It's certainly a personal preference on which to choose. Good flavor on this and is easy to build on.

9. TraceyS

TraceyS Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    I have 3 RM3's and I love them. I gave away my RM2, but liked it. I traded my RM4 and RM8 for the RM3's. Can build single or dual coils. I love mine around .50.....

Tracey

10. Paramaniac413

Paramaniac413 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2014
    South Central PA
    The RM2 is a great little atty, but you need to drill out the air hole for lung hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    The RM2 is my favorite, but I also have to agree that you do need to drill out the air hole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.