Status
Not open for further replies.

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
Dan (Fatherdano), for whatever reason, took pity upon me and agreed to part with this brand new work of art. According to Dan, it's Walnut/Birdseye Maple. Is it not the prettiest thing you've ever seen?! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dan! And, thank you Rob for creating this piece of heaven.

vvwood.jpg

Chalice not included. I'll post additional pics when it arrives tomorrow. :)

Attachments

• woodville_chalicefront.jpg
    woodville_chalicefront.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 32

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
you'll have to let me know how it vapes........

it is a brand new vvw, a few other reonauts got 1 of a batch of 4 that were brand new.

I've still got my metal Reo's and plan on adding another vvg.

I do regret getting rid of my 18490 woodvil though, I know it's in good hands though....

I certainly will, Dan. Again, I can't thank you enough for allowing me to add this beauty to my REO family. I very much appreciate it. :)

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
That is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL deb. wow are your stars aligned :). If I had a spare one I'd send it to you too :)

You can not imagine how it is going to feel and how it's gonna vape. Trust me. All your thoughts are off exponentially :)

Congrats woman :)

Ahhhhh, thanks friend. :)

It's out for delivery. I've already set up the brass RM (thanks, Rob) w/coil. I'm ready to start vaping as soon as it arrives!

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
Dan (Fatherdano), for whatever reason, took pity upon me and agreed to part with this brand new work of art. According to Dan, it's Walnut/Birdseye Maple. Is it not the prettiest thing you've ever seen?! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dan! And, thank you Rob for creating this piece of heaven.

View attachment 248763

Chalice not included. I'll post additional pics when it arrives tomorrow. :)

Congratz!!! Simply beautiful! :vapor:

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
She has arrived!!! Working perfectly -- absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I will take pics later.

Thanks again, Dan! :)

you'll have to let me know how it vapes........

it is a brand new vvw, a few other reonauts got 1 of a batch of 4 that were brand new.

I've still got my metal Reo's and plan on adding another vvg.

I do regret getting rid of my 18490 woodvil though, I know it's in good hands though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread