Whiskey flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey leaford,

I did not like the dripping sound. But I want there juice. So set your Favorites link to this eliquidplanet.com : Eliquid
Now you and I dont have to hear it and we can still see there juice.

Really? you did not like the dripping sound either? It is very popular...if any one has a better dripping sound, please send us a file...
does anyone get the humor in the dripping sound?
drip, drip, drip...it's all good...
you got to laugh a little...

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Ditto! [That is, I also *love* your whiskey flavor.] It's my favorite.

No, it's your Hilton. No, it's RY4. [No, it's a breath mint.] Well, I guess it depends on my mood ... and time of day (I feel guilty vaping whiskey in the morning).

BTW, what is RY1? How is it different from RY4?

REQUESTS:

1. Offer the flavorings themselves in your DIY section. You've got the base mixing liquids (which we can mix w/ Lorann's), but I don't want to water down your good flavors.

2. At $1 per ml, your e-liquid is *not* the least expensive. Consider offering larger quantities (e.g., 30 ml) at reduced prices AND/OR the first request.

Thanks!

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ditto! [That is, I also *love* your whiskey flavor.] It's my favorite.

No, it's your Hilton. No, it's RY4. [No, it's a breath mint.] Well, I guess it depends on my mood ... and time of day (I feel guilty vaping whiskey in the morning).

BTW, what is RY1? How is it different from RY4?

Hey Don,

The RY1 Has a nutty essence instead of caramel...

As per your requests, we are working on some new things for the future....time will tell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread