Whistle Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My husband is a very light smoker. He is a truck driver and would smoke to keep alert while driving. I gave him a Blucig kit and he really likes it. I'm upgrading to the Sidesho for the better battery life, and we can use Sidesho cartomizers on both the Sidsho batts and the Blu batts. He holds the e-cig in his teeth and quickly shreds the paper covering on a carto. He would really like a whistle tip. They would be more comfortable and will hold up to teeth marks better. Does anyone know if there exists a whistle tip that will fit the small diameter of a Sidesho? I tried a 902 tip, but it is too big.

Thanks,
~A

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
My husband is a very light smoker. He is a truck driver and would smoke to keep alert while driving. I gave him a Blucig kit and he really likes it. I'm upgrading to the Sidesho for the better battery life, and we can use Sidesho cartomizers on both the Sidsho batts and the Blu batts. He holds the e-cig in his teeth and quickly shreds the paper covering on a carto. He would really like a whistle tip. They would be more comfortable and will hold up to teeth marks better. Does anyone know if there exists a whistle tip that will fit the small diameter of a Sidesho? I tried a 902 tip, but it is too big.

Thanks,
~A

I'm not sure the size of them but you can probably use a 510 drip tip and you can hold that with your teeth.

Here are 510 whistle tips. Whistle Tip Drip Tips

Last edited:

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC

Thanks,
~A

Has he already used the Sidesho cartomizers? They hold up to my teeth pretty well as they're a vinyl type sticker (well they were a few weeks ago). They actually stretch a little when the metal underneath heats up, and it creates a wrinkle.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not sure the size of them but you can probably use a 510 drip tip and you can hold that with your teeth.

Here are 510 whistle tips. Whistle Tip Drip Tips

A 510 is bigger than a Sidesho. I found a drip tip for an L88B, but it says it fits over an atty. I wonder if it will work with a Sidesho cartomizer.

What do you think Modern Vapor? Do you have something that would work?

Thanks,
~A

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I don't see that working with the Sidesho but here are my suggestions.

1. Dripping on a Sidesho atty instead of using a cartomizer while using one of the really nice drip tips which work great with the teeth.

2. Going to a 902 cartomizer instead of a Sidesho for him. The charger would still work, in fact the Sidesho battery would even work only it would be thinner. But that way, you can use a whistle tip on the cartomizer - for better support use a 902 drip tip.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I thought I had my heart set on getting Sideshow batteries and using the new cartos along with the Blu cartos I already have. I went digging through my old stash and found a couple of the old style 902 batteries. I have a new style 902 atty and some carts that I use with my nicostick. The batteries are old and worn out and don't hold a charge for long, but I remember why I like them so much. They feel great in my hand and produce nice vapor. Leaky atties killed my batteries quickly. Manual batteries are not an option for me. With the new 902 cartomizers, that should not be an issue. Maybe I will order 902 batteries instead.

Three questions 1) How long will a 902 + cartomizer + whistle tip mouthpiece be? Will it be the same 118mm as at batt/atty/cart combination? 2) Since black cartos aren't available, do the stainless cartos match the stainless batteries? Are they matte or shiny? I do wish cartos were painted to match the batteries instead of those horrible stickers. 3) What's this I hear about crystal tipped batts???

I need to make up my mind quickly because I am definitely ordering tomorrow. Is there a valid coupon code right now?

Thanks so much.

~A

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
1. The 902 carto is about the same length as the att without the tip, so really you're talking the same length. To be exact though - 4 5/8"

2. The Sidesho does, so I assume the 902 does as well, but Tony may have the do it yourself stickers in by now so its always worth asking.

3. I believe they're still on their way and they are auto I believe. New tech. :)

I don't know about a code though, sorry. :( Does anyone know the "new" code for 5%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread