RDA Whistling RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastNick

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Montreal, QC
I noticed I have some rda's that whistle when I inhale. I just bought the big dripper clone and it whistle like hell. And when I say whistle I mean it. Is it from the build or is because of the poor atty construction?

On a side note. Do yourself a favor when you buy a new atty and WASH IT before build it. I was so anxious to try my new toy I completely forgot the basic rules and I regret it deeply. The taste was absolutely horrible and even tho I removed the build and wash it thoroughly I'm kinda reluctant right now to try it again. As soon I'l manage to kick the taste out of my mind I will rebuild again.
Never ever ever never build right out of the box.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I noticed I have some RDA's that whistle when I inhale. I just bought the big dripper clone and it whistle like hell. And when I say whistle I mean it. Is it from the build or is because of the poor atty construction?

On a side note. Do yourself a favor when you buy a new atty and WASH IT before build it. I was so anxious to try my new toy I completely forgot the basic rules and I regret it deeply. The taste was absolutely horrible and even tho I removed the build and wash it thoroughly I'm kinda reluctant right now to try it again. As soon I'l manage to kick the taste out of my mind I will rebuild again.
Never ever ever never build right out of the box.

I'm pretty sure if you take your coil/s out and try it, it won't whistle.

Whistling has alot to do with geometry, so just adjusting your coil position or wicking will change the whistle; the airhole size is quite relevant; if you like a tight draw, you're more likely to get whistling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread