• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

White 510 Batt

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
I'm looking to get one of the thinner designs with a light-up tip for when i'm out in public so it looks a little more like the real thing.

From what i've seen the 510 seems to be a great all-around device but I can't seem to find a supplier with one in white.

It won't be a heavily used one so i'm not super worried about battery life. This is more of a cosmetic thing. I'd like to get a white automatic battery and use cartomizers.

Anyone know of a good supplier (pref canadian) that would have what i want?

burnbabyburn

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Cape Breton N.S. Canada
I'm looking to get one of the thinner designs with a light-up tip for when i'm out in public so it looks a little more like the real thing.

From what i've seen the 510 seems to be a great all-around device but I can't seem to find a supplier with one in white.

It won't be a heavily used one so i'm not super worried about battery life. This is more of a cosmetic thing. I'd like to get a white automatic battery and use cartomizers.

Anyone know of a good supplier (pref canadian) that would have what i want?

Canada Vapor, Electro-Vapors, and HappyVaper all have them in white...I think:?:

burnbabyburn

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Cape Breton N.S. Canada
Didn't know about the first two, thanks.

HappyVaper must not have had the white in stock when I looked, it wasn't available in the pulldown... but it is now.. lol

CAN DISREGARD THIS POST!
:facepalm:

Yeah...the first two are both fairly new. My friend was looking for white last week...that's how I knew :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread