Who Accepts PayPal, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Someone jacked my credit card, and I had to have the bank cancel it and send me another. While I'm waiting for that to get here, the atty in my 402 decides to die. Aagghhh - the 402 is my all-day one. I'm lost without it. I need an atty pronto, but I don't have my new CC yet, so I was hoping there would be a chance that someone still accepted PayPal for this? If anyone knows, please point me in the right direction...

tony206

Moved On
Sep 25, 2009
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
the only way for supplierto use PP is to invoice and not mention one thing in the notes area about ecigs. Doing that they will be ok. Have dealth with PP myself for 11 years.
No way for them to know what youa re selling if you invoice. Out anything about eliquid or ecigs in the comments area and your account will be frozen for sure as PP has a red flag and looks for these keywords..

Alertpay is better but the best is merchant account..

Someone jacked my credit card, and I had to have the bank cancel it and send me another. While I'm waiting for that to get here, the atty in my 402 decides to die. Aagghhh - the 402 is my all-day one. I'm lost without it. I need an atty pronto, but I don't have my new CC yet, so I was hoping there would be a chance that someone still accepted PayPal for this? If anyone knows, please point me in the right direction...

Awesomevapor.com accepts paypal but they don't carry 402's. But if you need juice theirs is really good! They have the best RY4 & Banana.

~Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread