Who Added Sweetener to Waffle E-Liquid?

Did you order additional sweetener for your Waffle liquid?

• No, I just went with the default, "No Additional Sweetener"

• Yes, I selected "Yes, Additional Sweetner"

• I selected "Yes, Additional Sweetner" AND ordered extra sucralose blend sweetener by special request

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
So, when it's finally available....what do I order? (hmmmm...wish all my decisions in life were like this!!)
Unsweetened plus a bottle of sweetener. It's under "Miscellaneous Products." It's $2 for 15ml.

The only flavor I really add sweetener to is Peppermint. But I don't want it pre-sweetened. Sometimes I like it plain. Sometimes I mix it with another flavor that's already sweet.

You can play with it in a small bottle and find the right sweetness level for you on that day.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Unsweetened plus a bottle of sweetener. It's under "Miscellaneous Products." It's $2 for 15ml.

The only flavor I really add sweetener to is Peppermint. But I don't want it pre-sweetened. Sometimes I like it plain. Sometimes I mix it with another flavor that's already sweet.

You can play with it in a small bottle and find the right sweetness level for you on that day.
Great advice.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
see i bought mine w/o sweetner because i have a french toast flavor from another vendor (that had maple syrup flavor in it) and it was real sweet. but both me and my boyfriend have bottles of sweetner that we can use

Did you decide that the TV Waffle e-liquid needed any additional sweetner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread