Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks guys - I suppose now I think about it the content might have been more appropriate for Vapour's forum but we don't have a sub forum there , and it's honestly really my only matching GG outfit...:p If anyone is really offended I'll take them off.. (the pictures that is)...
Now I'm disappointed, I was hoping you had the rest of the matching outfit and I'd be interested to know on what occasion you might normally wear said GG outfit?

:D:D

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Thanks guys - I suppose now I think about it the content might have been more appropriate for Vapour's forum but we don't have a sub forum there , and it's honestly really my only matching GG outfit...:p If anyone is really offended I'll take them off.. (the pictures that is)...

Now Vaughnie. You just shocked us. I am sure that was your intention though. Like I said we all love you but It is a little much don't you think? :oops::oops::oops:

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
There is a matchng head piece in existance, very ancient Greek looking I might add which my friend bought and I keep meaning to take it over and put them together.

I love underwear and I'd really had enough of Calvin Klein.:p

Hmmm... over shocking, well I was thinking it might help with marketing... but I'll take them down...

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
There is a matchng head piece in existance, very ancient Greek looking I might add which my friend bought and I keep meaning to take it over and put them together.

I love underwear and I'd really had enough of Calvin Klein.:p

Hmmm... over shocking, well I was thinking it might help with marketing... but I'll take them down...

This is kinda reminding me of when I caught my grandson skinny dipping. :oops::oops::oops:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
You think I'm bad, I've just seen Ivana Trump on reality T.V. parading around in her underwear. Let's face it, she's not having to do this for the money... shocked and mortified I was.
:p

Can you imagine if my Grandson caught me skinny dipping? That would have ruined him for life.. :oops::oops::oops:

danehalls

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Steeton,UK
Hi everyone and Hi Imeo,
your beautiful piece of art number 56 has found a new home...It's just an amazing device...

Thank you!!!!

P.S. Still I have the same question like Vaughanie regarding 901 atomiser...and I want to ask you about the end cap,maybe i'm wrong but on your video I've seen a different type of contact (covered spring) ,and on the one I received I can see the spring.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Hi everyone and Hi Imeo,
your beautiful piece of art number 56 has found a new home...It's just an amazing device...

Thank you!!!!

P.S. Still I have the same question like Vaughanie regarding 901 atomiser...and I want to ask you about the end cap,maybe i'm wrong but on your video I've seen a different type of contact (covered spring) ,and on the one I received I can see the spring.

Yes, we have to take up a collection to buy Imeo a close-up camera for his computer, as the videos are a bit fuzzy when the GG's are held up to the computer video camera.

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Hi everyone and Hi Imeo,

Thank you!!!!

Hi Dane,

I'd pm Imeo concerning this. I did and he is in the process of resolving this for me.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Yes, we have to take up a collection to buy Imeo a close-up camera for his computer, as the videos are a bit fuzzy when the GG's are held up to the computer video camera.

Michelle on the other thread would have been a good person to ask about the batteries. They are getting more in soon. She could have told you when and any other info you needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread