Who Needs A Merchant Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Harjo

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 12, 2009
AZ USA
www.merchant-now.com
It's been brought to my attention by many of my e-cig clients that I need to make my presence better known on the forums so..... I'm back. I want to express my thanks to all of my clients for the business you've brought me and the many many referrals you've provided as your thanks. There is a lot of confusion when it comes to processing credit cards, who'd a thunk a bank would make things confusing, lol. This is where I am the most helpful. I've been in the acquiring industry for years and have learned how to navigate these muddy waters by a lot of trial and error. The knowledge I've obtained over my career is why the company I serve at the grace of is the front runner of merchant accounts for the e-cig industry. Anyone in need of a life line, whether you tried somewhere else and it ended badly or you're just getting started, is welcome to contact me for information, advice, and, of course, a merchant account. I am here for whatever you can use me best for. That's all I have for now, moving forward, I intend to become more active on this forum as well as others I've obtained membership through.
All the best,
Joshua H.
jharjo at merchant-now dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread