WHO plans to regulate e-cigarettes in same way as normal tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

winson9988

Feb 27, 2014
Shenzhen,China
http://www.ft. com/intl/cms/s/0/d822d056-c1c3-11e3-83af-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2z0f71Umd

Electronic cigarette users are set to be banished to the pavement alongside their tobacco-smoking cousins – and face similar hefty prices – if the World Health Organisation pushes ahead with plans to regulate e-cigarettes in the same way as normal tobacco.

Last edited by a moderator:

Halcyon2501

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Greenville, SC USA
Y'know, I'm literally astounded by the lengths that governments, corporations, and their media puppets will go to to destroy the only decently successful solution to tobacco addiction that has ever been invented. They rightly denounce tobacco and the damage it does, and then turn around and deny us any other viable option because feeding us poison makes them money.

And when I talk to non-vapers about this, they stare at me like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat.

Last edited:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Is literally everything a scam to make money at other's expense these days?

if it's a government agency or world wide conglomerate with the words drug, food, safety or health in the title or name, then apparently, yes. i mean, there's fluoride in your drinking water and toothpaste, isn't there?

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
the site recognizes this site as the referrer and this site isn't one of their authorized referral sites. therefore when clicking the link to go directly there, it will ask you to register... may be necessary to become a paid registrant to click directly from here.

here's what i did. i just googled ft.com who-plans-regulate-e-cigarettes-same-way-normal-tobacco and found a google link to the article. then it asks you to answer a silly question. you just click the answer you choose and you're in.

you can just copy and paste what i bolded.

bosun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
in between the ice ages
I think it would be a good idea to defund the U.N. and start charging them rent on the building we provide. Getting tired of shelling out money to so many 'organizations' that want to run my life...let them worry about their own countries, not mine!
Mods are certainly requested to delete this political rant if deemed inappropriate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread