Who sells the closest to Newport flavor e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
Hey all,
I vape lots of delicious flavors. But I have a friend I want to convert to vape land, however I need the finest cut of Newport flavor goo to do this correctly.

Majority rules, so the website suggestion with the most posts here wins. I will order some from them come next month, when I run out of my own goo.

Thanks all for all the wonderful suggestions forthcoming!

hmm

Reactions: NJ2422

luvinitall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
illinois
Hey all,
I vape lots of delicious flavors. But I have a friend I want to convert to vape land, however I need the finest cut of Newport flavor goo to do this correctly.

Majority rules, so the website suggestion with the most posts here wins. I will order some from them come next month, when I run out of my own goo.

hmm

Hi..I never tried it but I have read Nhaler has a good Newport .

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
Hey all,

hmm

I suggest that you grab some lightweight DIY stuff.

Nic juice, Menthol flavoring, VG USP grade and possibly sweetner.

If not, prepare to be endure the possibility of disappointment :(

I tried a few menthol flavors, and they didn't satisfy me. Although it could be a COMPLETELY different experience for you!

I went to michaels and found this 4 pack of flavoring (wilton) with a peppermint and menthol flavor and mixed it with some VG, nic juice and it's just as good, if not better than newport ciggs. I also added a few drops of sweetener to it.

If you are ordering next month, I suggest you take this route. You really can't screw it up!

Also a note on Wilton flavoring... They are almost twice as strong as the stuff you buy online like Loranne/perfumers apprentice (which I use). I only used one drop of wilton compared to 5 - 15 drops of the other stuff.

Reactions: timinftl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread