Who should be the FACE OF VAPE????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Let's see since most of the efforts are international and online, the bureaucracy hides behind lawyers and PR people, and few of us really want to have our faces on national television.....not sure who to nominate for the other Freedom Watch Forum I ran into
Freedom Watch Guest Suggestions Forum
(Use links in next post to actually vote for names)

Lets see so far I can think of........

Bill something or other and well guess I'm off to see if I can pluck some names out of the CASAA hat and if I find a very good candidate might go ahead and start a response link to go with our show idea about the ban.

Also if you know someone's real name who is a politician, etc who is publicly denouncing Ecigs or trying to get them included in bans we could always nominate them as well so they can look like idiots on national television.

And before you even think about suggesting since its my idea I should volunteer, forget it. No way anyone wants this ugly mug on TV.

THIS IS A REQUEST FOR REAL NAMES OF REAL PEOPLE make sure they are already in the public domain and/or want to be. Although if they are public officials fighting/banning ecigs they are of course fair game and it's open season on Freedom Watch.

Since we all get another 10 votes in this forum think list should be about 4-5 names if possible to give some choice in the matter and to increase chances of finding the right guy/gal who is willing to do the show.

Last edited:

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Open ideas

1. Jon Corzine
Approved and signed into law a ban on using electronic cigarettes in public places. Jon Corzine believes that they are dangerous, you cannot use eCigs in bars, restaurants, etc. SIGNED INTO LAW, APPROVED.

Governor Jon Corzine - DEMOCRAT.
2. Cliff Stearns One of My top picks
Florida Representative Cliff Stearns

From CNN News Article:

“President Obama, who has described himself as an occasional smoker, has been offered one of the devices by Florida Rep. Cliff Stearns. The Republican lawmaker’s office said the president did not respond.”

Offering Obama Electronic Cigarettes?

REPUBLICAN.
3. Mat Salmon other top pick
Mat Salmon, Former US Congressman, President of the Electronic Cigarette Association

He says to the FDA, I quote:

“THE MESSAGE IS WRONG, AND IT CANNOT BE A GOOD THING”

Mat Salmon – REPUBLICAN.
4.Edmund J Brown Jr
5.Jeffrey Klein
6.Andrew M. Cuomo

Quotes From An excellent Thread started by davidzx

Added
Jon Corzine
Carl Phillips
Bill Godshall
Joel L. Nitzkin

Last edited:

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
This is gonna get a bit messy I think. Now do we pick one at a time to push or try to get everyone to vote for all ten??

I'm not sure on that one. I'll leave the ten I've gotten up for now and we'll see how things go. Remember if you've already voted for the show idea you still have ten votes for guest ideas available with same login/email.

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
No one from NJ...please. Has to be a celeb politic. Popular with women and men. Someone who is trusted by most and is able to back up talk with research. Also, They should have experience with e-cigs and can debate both negative and positive sides. A true supportive who will benefit the community, but also knows about the risks.

EDIT - just realized you are trying to "call out" the naysayers. Thought you wanted a "true" representative of e-cigs.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
If you're looking for someone who opposes, John Kroger, Oregon's Attorney General
A Welcome Oregon Ban E Cigarettes
A welcome Oregon ban on e-cigarettes | OregonLive.com

I'd also like to see some of the Oregon news reporters have to face us with why they are propagandizing our Oregonians by stating that "Oregon has banned e cigarettes" total hogwash! I can't believe how many news flashes on the radio and clips on the TV screen have made that statement without clarifying the facts. Many Oregonians now believe that they are outlawed, which simply isn't the truth, ugh! The other day a friend was telling another about my success in quitting with the e cig...he said, "I can't use those, they were just banned, didn't you know that?" So you see, many Oregonians now believe they don't even have the option...sheesh!

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Well guess I did cause a bit of confusion with the title. Seemed like a good next step to add some ideas on show guests to go with our campaign to get on the show. Not as easy to get responses to this as to the original show idea, but we'll see.

The way the Judge likes to attack nasayer politicians who in the end cant really justify their positions prompted their inclusion as potential guests. Plus easier to put them up in front of the glare of the lights than some unsuspecting vaper out of the blue. But most of the names so far seem to be public figures in one way or another and the one's on our side can always decline an appearance or recommend someone better for the task.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Good Lord,no. After we finished humiliating him ,he would never stop putting up roadblocks to ecigs. I have a suspicion he might be very vindictive.

Hmmm...Never thought of that. But somebody has to be the spokesperson for the FDA side. Come to think of it, he probably would refuse to go himself. Instead, he'd send his PR person to take the hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread