Who uses Capella flavorings and TFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
Capella Double Chocolate V2, includes "caramel coloring" in their ingredients list...

I have not heard of any health warnings/risks associated with vaping caramel coloring (doesn't mean there isn't; I just haven't heard of them). But, you are right; it is certainly a coil/atty gunker.

If you are going to continue pursuing chocolate concentrates, you might want to do a bit more research. And, avoid concentrates with caramel coloring, to minimize fouling. :)

Hey mate! I remember you from that thread I started where I ordered a few 120ml of flavorings... :D I threw away those first batch as the flavor is way off what is written on the label and the brand is unknown to me and even to google. I found three other sellers that offer TFA, Capella and FA flavorings, but with limited stock. I'm doing alright now... Still a noob as it shows here but I haven't bought any 'premium e-liquid' since then. Forgot to dig out that thread but shout out and thanks to you and a few others who helped me and point me where I need to look in that thread. Cheers man!

Chocolate if I'm not mistaken is one of those flavors that just tends to be dark.

I use a veriety of different flavoring brands in my diy mixes. Some of them are almost clear and some of them are extreamly dark brown. The only thing that the coloration is likely to effect is how long your wick/coils last. Darker liquids tend to degrade wicks quicker and cause coil gunk more rapidly.

I had TFA double chocolate at first and it is gold / beer in color. I just tried Capella based from some reviews but I think I will stick with the TFA version next time when it comes to chocolate.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
The hard part is getting the chocolate to the tastebud's liking.

Very true! Actually, why I have chocolate and other related flavors is I'm trying to make a clone of BLVK MILKBOX CHOCOLATE. This is that one juice that got me hooked big time in vaping. It's like the tobacco experience when you have tried so many brands and you settle to the one you buy everyday.
blvk-unicorn-e-liquid-blvk-unicorn-milk-box-chocolate-60ml-6615241490491_1800x1800.jpg

This is my new Marlboro Reds.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I like chocolate, it works for my sweet tooth, psychologically anyway. I just don't think one flavor is the same for many, or a few, people.

I have copied other's recipes, but they never remain the same. Just little changes, but they are...changes.

In the case of chocolate milk, the carton has all sorts of chemicals in it. Or, it has been heated to kill any germs. What flavors we partake from in a grocery store have been very manipulated.

We have to find our own path to the nirvana of a good vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread