Who would have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
That one could free themselves from the evil clutches of tobacco! Having smoked for 41 years and having failed in many attempts to quit like most of us, today marks my "smoke free" birthday.

A new day, a new way :)

I am not going to deny that it was a roller coaster ride at times, but it was indeed through the collaboration of all who have participated here at IKV that the milestone was reached with relative ease.

I owe some big shout outs to many here and the biggest one has to go to Isaac for creating an environment that has been conducive in remaining smoke free. His outstanding line of products pales in comparison with the great customer service offered here.

"Where the goodness never stops"

Switcher is Switcher I will not mention any one in particular in fear of forgetting someone. It has been a blast to all that have help me during my journey to date. I may write the odd review or article, but it is the inspiration that you folks have provided me, that allows me to continue helping folks as you folks have helped me.

So today with utmost humility I invite you all in celebration. If you are reading this, then as I, you have been successful as well. Time is but a distant milestone. The support and friendships developed amongst the vaping community in beating this addiction, are second to none and I raise my glass :toast: to all of you in continuing your successes towards individual milestones. May those milestones be a short tomorrow instead of a distant past. Here is to all, and many many successes in the future as well.

A new day, a new way!

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
That one could free themselves from the evil clutches of tobacco! Having smoked for 41 years and having failed in many attempts to quit like most of us, today marks my "smoke free" birthday.

A new day, a new way :)

Congrats Switched! One year is a huge accomplishment. Here's to your continued success!

And... Thank You for sharing your journey with us. Your presence here has absolutely helped me to find my stumbling way on this road to tobacco free'ness.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
70c7de7e.jpg

High Five good buddy!!!

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Congrats Switched!!! :toast:

My journey began just a few days after yours and I'll be officially joining your celebration in a couple of weeks... :thumbs:

Congrats ol buddy! Ahh I remember the simplier times trying to find the 'perfect electronic cigarette' hahaha:laugh: Regardless, every without cigarettes is a good one. I would rather be struggling with a horrible vendor then smoking cancer sticks.

I am fast approaching on my one year mark as well, which is March 5th!

Yes I remember those times well. It is what kept me sane believe it or not. now I can sit back and giggle. I am glad to see everyones progress as well. Some have struggled more than others right Scorched?, man you had a rough go. I am glad you stuck it out though, but in the long run it was all worth it. I enjoy celebrating milestones with folks and look forward in celebrating them when they come along.

Ahhhh, VP I remember that WE very fondly when you came to ECF, man you were a frustrated dude, now look at the smile on your face :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
My bestest friend had a wonderful surprise for me after supper. The love of my life surprised me with the latter. I should have bought her a cake for putting up with me, she's the one that truly deserves it. I did buy her flowers last WE for no apparent reason though :)

IMG_0857s.JPG

IMG_0859s.JPG

Forgive my appearance, a day in the workshop and shovelling snow are not conducive to photogenic renditions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread