Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Well Switched, I'm officially joining your party! :toast:

I can't believe it's been a year... And it's so weird because it feels like smoking is something I did in a past life, I almost can't remember what it was like to be a smoker. OTOH, it doesn't really feel like I've been vaping for as long as a whole year... Hmmm.

Btw, I hope you saved a slice of the cake for me :)

Last edited:

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
Oddly enough I dont remember the exact date that I actually quit smoking . I know it was in February of 2010.
vaping snuck up on me quietly replacing cigs almost without me noticing.

What I will never forget is the sudden realization that I had not smoked in 3 days and had actually quit smoking without
even really realizing it.

That for a person that had smoked 3 packs a day for 42 yrs was a moment that was stunning! I was shocked when it finally hit me that I had actually quit.

My experience was so unlikely that i could not get my brain to accept it.

I have not smoked one cig since then. Though I was tempted occasionally along the way when all the withdrawels for those
other ingredients started to kick in, especially the insomnia.

It can be done! Switched u have done it ! U have also tirelessly given back to this community generously offering your time and help to anyone that needs it .

That is the hallmark of a good man! Congratulations and thank you so very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread