Who's got the skills to identify a variety of Mech Mods by a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiPaDo

Oct 28, 2013
swfl
So I'm going to Vale king in the morni g to buy a mod. Here is a picture of what they have in stock. And I don't want to be "sold" I'd rather have my peers here give me some Insight as too what im looking at
tadydusa.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
If these are "expensive", and by that I mean in the $150 and up range... I'd suggest writing down what mechs they carry, then going home, with your money in hand, and doing some research on quality, pricing - and perhaps even loaded voltage drop testing... if you plan on going sub-ohm.

You may also want to hold some in your hand, try the buttons and see what "feels right"... might serve to narrow down your choices.

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
You could narrow down your choices by deciding what type of mod you want to get, telescope or fixed tubes. Others have modular tubes like the Chi you, king, or Nemesis. Also button placement is something to consider, though it looks like all but 2 (counting the Woodie) are bottom button set-ups. Answering these can help thin out what may at first be an overwhelming amount of things to choose from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread