Who's played with GP's latest revision of "eCo" hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hi folks;

So, it's that time of year again where I buy everything we're gonna need to get us by for the next 6 months of vaping. That said, I'm kinda leaning towards getting some of Rob's "eCo-T" batts, however I'm a little leary: when he first offered the eCo line about a year and a half ago, I jumped because the price was right. I'm not gonna go into particulars, but they just weren't good news. Thankfully, Rob took *very good care* of me, yet another reason I love doing business with him.

Anyhow, as I understand it, the eCo's he offers now aren't the same ones he offered back when...Do any of you guys have them? If so, how long have the batts been holding up? I know they're not forever and duds can and do happen, however I gotta know that whatever it is I'm purchasing will be able to hang in there for longer than a month.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it!! :D

(P.S. Rob, if you're reading this - please bring back the 100% VG liquids you discontinued. Bang-per-buck, that stuff was unbeatable.)

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks smitty!

The eCo-T batts are actually the newest batt that we offer for the eCo line.
We have only had them on the shelves for about 2 months +/-
Many people have ordered, so maybe they can chime in on a personal experience level,
but to date, we have only had one battery from an eCo-T kit fail (quickly replaced of course)

For the liquid, there is some contemplating going on...but still unsure at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread