Not open for further replies.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Roar Caramel
Nitelite Caramel Reef
Nitelite Waffle

I always dug Roar's juice, but Caramel didn't exist when last I shopped there awhile ago... and I'm a caramel nut. It's been hard to find a good one. Something tells me Mike can get this right.

I've also just re-discoved the wonders of Nitelite BountyHunter. It had lost it's appeal vaping it on 510 attys and some clearomizers, and I let it sit unused for a long while. I put it in a rba with ss wick and can't believe how good it is in this setup. Something about the ss wick brings about the vanilla like no other setup, and leaves such a fantastic caramel on the finish. So this seems like another good choice for caramel... and waffle. I love buttery maple juices too.

So I wouldn't mind some feedback on any of these juices if you've tried them.

Thanks.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Bump for responses.

I just got 60 mL of Bounty Hunter, but I didn't order it! I placed an order for 2x30 mL for Gold, but when I got it and vaped it I thought, "hmm...what is so different about these juices?" Gold and Bounty Hunter can play this little back and forth game where if one is missing, it can almost trick you into believing its the other; but, back to back vaping of these shows they are quite different.

Anyway, so after LCUSA found out I got the wrong order they shipped out the 2x30 mL of Gold (they were able to confirm through inventory that they mis-sent the BH--just in case any schemers out there get any ideas. haha)

But as you point out, BH is a good juice and before I got it this time, I had resigned myself to not liking it after several attempts. I am still using the same set-up: Joyetec 2.2 ohm on a Provari at 4.8-4.9v. But this time, the stars aligned and I began to like it--maybe having a "free" shot at appreciating it worked for me, or maybe me initially thinking it was Gold opened my brain. I tell ya', it sure was nice getting 120 mL for the price of 60 mL. :thumb:

Gold and BH are the only juices from NLV that I liked, but that is better than most.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I've been working through bottles of BH and Gold for a few months. I like them both, some of the best in the heavy sweet dessert category that I've had. I've liked them equally until a couple days ago after not vaping them for a couple weeks, and BH seemed a tad too sweet and Gold took the lead. Still, both bottles will be enjoyed until they're empty. Still plan on getting Renegade, Line Rider, Lite House, and Vanilla from them after I finish these.

If you try the RAWR caramel, Vego, report back if it's worth checking out. I found their fruit vapes to be pretty solid.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I'm glad you made out so well. And also that you got a chance to experience BH. I've dealt with Litecigusa before and like them alot as a vendor.

With the way the vanilla is kicking in for me, I'm finding it very reminicent of Vanilla Strait, and even Sundance to some extent... although it's not quite as spicy as those two. I haven't tried Gold yet. I'm vaping BH right now on a 2ohm ss mesh setup also at 4.8... and it's really hitting the spot!

It's funny how the brain can play tricks on us. You see, yours knew you were into something good... before you even realized it. :)

Thanks for the bump. Hope I can get some feedback on the caramels.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I've been working through bottles of BH and Gold for a few months. I like them both, some of the best in the heavy sweet dessert category that I've had. I've liked them equally until a couple days ago after not vaping them for a couple weeks, and BH seemed a tad too sweet and Gold took the lead. Still, both bottles will be enjoyed until they're empty. Still plan on getting Renegade, Line Rider, Lite House, and Vanilla from them after I finish these.

If you try the RAWR caramel, Vego, report back if it's worth checking out. I found their fruit vapes to be pretty solid.

I'll certainly do so. I couldn't even find any youtube reviews on these juices... nor could I find any on Roar's site, at least not for the caramel. I thought that was strange seeing how many people love caramel. One might determin that doesn't bode well for the juice... but Mikes a master... I think I'll have enough faith in him to try it even if I don't get any feedback here.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'll certainly do so. I couldn't even find any youtube reviews on these juices... nor could I find any on Roar's site, at least not for the caramel. I thought that was strange seeing how many people love caramel. One might determin that doesn't bode well for the juice... but Mikes a master... I think I'll have enough faith in him to try it even if I don't get any feedback here.

Do you mean RAWR? Or is Roar another company? *EDIT* RAWR is now Roar! :confused: WHen did that happen? :laugh: You just taught me something new.

p.s. If you have ever vaped BH and wondered where the supposed tobacco is, just forget about it, it ain't there. However, if you are looking for a similar approach, but with tobacco, and an actual extracted tobacco at that, try GoodeJuice's Vita Bella--it is like the tobacco version of Bounty Hunter. The two also mix well.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Do you mean RAWR? Or is Roar another company? *EDIT* RAWR is now Roar! :confused: WHen did that happen? :laugh: You just taught me something new.

p.s. If you have ever vaped BH and wondered where the supposed tobacco is, just forget about it, it ain't there. However, if you are looking for a similar approach, but with tobacco, and an actual extracted tobacco at that, try GoodeJuice's Vita Bella--it is like the tobacco version of Bounty Hunter. The two also mix well.

RAWR got roared at and had to change to Roar. Tis a shame, I liked the name RAWR, but I guess it was already trademarked.

I like BH Mann, I really do, but I wouldn't let it touch my Vita Bella. That just feels like sacrilege. :p

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
RAWR got roared at and had to change to Roar. Tis a shame, I liked the name RAWR, but I guess it was already trademarked.

I like BH Mann, I really do, but I wouldn't let it touch my Vita Bella. That just feels like sacrilege. :p

I read you vibrant and clearly! But, do you get what I am saying about them?

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I read you vibrant and clearly! But, do you get what I am saying about them?

It's been too long since I've had a bottle of Vita, but I can see how the nontobacco part of it may be similar to BH. I didn't get as much of a "this is definately vanilla" from VB as others do, and BH also gives me an "almost vanilla but different" feeling. I also get zero tobacco from BH, pretty firmly in the dessert vape category to my tounge, same with Gold.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa

Thanks for the heads up... I'll have to check it out. I've got an order of Ahlusion Burley and another tobacco (can't remember the name) coming on Monday. I think those are NETs, right? Looking forward to trying these, and the bella eventually.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I am still using the same set-up: Joyetec 2.2 ohm on a Provari at 4.8-4.9v.

Btw, this might interest you. Having been spending a lot of time in the RBA sub forum, and reading a lot about high power vaping, I said what the hell and pushed my volts up to 5.5v - 15watts for the BH. The flavor simply exploded my taste buds. With you're Provari and 2.2ohm, you should be able to get that power. Might want to do a flavor test like that. I don't know if it's because of the RBA and/or the ss wick, but it is a powerful and rewarding experience with the BH.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Btw, this might interest you. Having been spending a lot of time in the RBA sub forum, and reading a lot about high power vaping, I said what the hell and pushed my volts up to 5.5v - 15watts for the BH. The flavor simply exploded my taste buds. With you're Provari and 2.2ohm, you should be able to get that power. Might want to do a flavor test like that. I don't know if it's because of the RBA and/or the ss wick, but it is a powerful and rewarding experience with the BH.

That's likely a RBA phenomenon. I just went up to 5.1v and it held up, but I think I will stick to 4.8-4.9v. If I could just get past that airy (open) hit of genesis/RBA attys I would be vaping like that all day! The set-ups are classy and the mechanisms make so much sense, but that straw-draw literally feels like nothing but second hand vapor to me--it's like a throat scratch more than a throat hit, to me. One day, maybe, I will figure out how to accept it.

As an aside, I have been able to get my Joye attys so cheap--likely due to the flood of RBAs to the market; nobody wants standard attys hardly. Didgtalciggz has had the 5 pack of Joyetec attys for sales as low as 9.95 with free shipping--I have about 40, so I can survive off of these indefinitely! One day though, I know I will want a Poldiac and another DID.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo

Yeah, that's something that works great with RBAs but not possible on 510s. It doesn't have to be an SS wick though, I can crank up my dripping RBAs using silica and it works well. The issues are wire size and wicking. With any disposable atty the wire is thin, and going at 15 watts heats it up much hotter than 30 or 28 gauge kanthal used in rebuildables. There's also much more juice surrounding the coil in RBAs keeping it cool. With a 510 any juices quickly vapes off the coil at 15 watts causing it to turn red-hot, not a pleasant experience.

But I'm with ya on the benefit of high watt vaping on a rebuildabe. The thicker wire takes more power to run it right, but the greater heating area really transfers all the flavor notes of a juice well. I have a theory (totally just a guess on my part) that with the thinner wire in atties and cartos the wire dries out quicker muting the juice, while thicker wire with a wider heating area stays wet and vapes consistant without a rise in heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread