Why are Reo minis wanted more then Reo grands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
After 3 weeks of waiting time and dreams about Reos I cannot think about anything else at the moment. I was wondering is it just me or does it seem like Reo minis are wanted more by people then reo grands? And if that is the case please tell me why is that? Isn't the grand just the bigger version of the Mini? Or am I missing something here? Or is it just that people rather have a mini PV in their pocket then the Grand?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
After 3 weeks of waiting time and dreams about Reos I cannot think about anything else at the moment. I was wondering is it just me or does it seem like Reo minis are wanted more by people then reo grands? And if that is the case please tell me why is that? Isn't the grand just the bigger version of the Mini? Or am I missing something here? Or is it just that people rather have a mini PV in their pocket then the Grand?
I personally think the perception of the size of the Grand might make some go for the Mini. The Grand does not cost much more, so that can't be it. The Mini would fit into a pocket, or purse easier. It holds enough juice and the battery last long enough for a night out and more. The Mini can also be concealed easier in hand, for those who stealth vape. I really don't know if more people will go for the Mini over the Grand for their first choice. I do know that most people that buy one will want to buy the other. Then there is the Woodvil, a class of it's own.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I went back and forth on it too, reading everything I could on them.. In the end I settled on the Grand. Nerak's photos in the
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/181509-mini-grand.html thread convinced me the Grand wasn't all that big. I vape 4 ml a day so it will be nice not to carry an extra bottle of juice.

I'd bet I'll end up owning both.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread