Why are some forums grayed out like Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Aren't you that guy who likes to post threads about how things were better in the old days and who keeps getting himself banned?

Why the switch to 80 + watts over the old low 8 watts standard?

Yeah. That was my Grumpy account. I only got banned on that account because I needed it to contact ECF to get my original account reactivated. I didn't expect that account to last knowing my account problem was being worked on. This account is in good standing with ECF so I don't think that has anything to do with why forums like Gaming seem grayed out. I've apologized for my grumpiness in that thread above and it's in the past now. I'm using an MTL Aspire nautilus on my iStick mod now.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Why is it that the organizers of the original Woodstock aren't sued for the decline of civilization in the US and abroad? Consider the THOUSANDS of hippies who consumed drugs that affect the central nervous system (namely ...). Now consider the offspring that were procreated by mind-altered hippies exercising "free love" at the event. People were encourage to have sex at the same time their central nervous systems were altered. Those offspring from the event went on to procreate, and now, we see the state of affairs in the US and worldwide, subsequently. Now, let's create a new topic that's unrelated to current events and hope people take the bait. We can spend all day, weeks even, confronting the way we think things should be if things had or had not happened.

Vape on!

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Why is it that the organizers of the original Woodstock aren't sued for the decline of civilization in the US and abroad? Consider the THOUSANDS of hippies who consumed drugs that affect the central nervous system (namely ...). Now consider the offspring that were procreated by mind-altered hippies exercising "free love" at the event. People were encourage to have sex at the same time their central nervous systems were altered. Those offspring from the event went on to procreate, and now, we see the state of affairs in the US and worldwide, subsequently. Now, let's create a new topic that's unrelated to current events and hope people take the bait. We can spend all day, weeks even, confronting the way we think things should be if things had or had not happened.

Vape on!

My wife is the offspring of hippies. Her name is Spring. We frequently consume drugs that affect the central nervous system and have sex. It's Awesome.. but we aren't trying to have kids. Are the Woodstock progeny responsible for our decline.. I think it goes way past Woodstock. Eisenhower warned us against Military industrial complex. Then there's the bankers who created the Fed and stripped us of our gold. Heck.. the Democrats are allowing 100 Thousand illegal criminals across the border illegally Each month and have been since 2014 according to the DHS! Do the math, thats Millions of people. We have drug smuggling, child and adult human trafficking, 1 in every 3 woman And girls are raped I could go on. America is getting destroyed in many ways from many angles.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
All we have to get is Executive order that every legally born US citizen in TX, AZ, NM and CA is deputized for ICE service. If they bring an illegal tresspasser to the gulag the citizen deputy receives $50. If the illegal is combative, the citizen deputies are authorized to use deadly force, as necessary. I bet border crossings would halt immediately then! I agree the illegal population is a threat to national security due to the economic detriment the sheer numbers of them pose. Funds spent on illegals could be implemented for greater uses to benefit We the People.

I won't even start on The Fed. That's a whole national crime by itself. Now we have electronic currency. FFS!

BTW, you shouldn't use drugs unless prescribed by your primary care physician. And that's not acceptable conversation on ECF, either.

And yes, the moral fabric of the United States was shredded when the leftist hippies were allowed to show their asses and get high and make the following generations of worthless walking zombie cadavers who feel no responsibility for the greater good of mankind. Jesus wept.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread