The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Why does flooding happen??

Discussion in 'Tank Issues' started by Youmadbrah, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Youmadbrah

Youmadbrah Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Cairo,Egypt
    I am using Puff daddy tank with LR carto. Sometimes I start getting liquid out from drip tip , and sometimes when I press the button liquid splashed out with high gruggling noise. How do I avoid that ?? Keep pressing without smoking to heat the liquid or what??

2. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't know about the puff daddy tank. I use a chibi and the only time it floods is when I fill it too fast and don't let the displaced air escape. Sliding a needle down between the grommets and the tank to let out the excess air solves this. A good seal on the tank is vital also. Wiggling cargo usually solves this. I usually don't have a problem with flooding anymore.

3. wendallb

wendallb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    It will flood and gurgle if the hole is too large in the carto. Also what donnah said you must have a good seal and no air leaks.

4. SnakeFarm

SnakeFarm Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2011
    San Antonio
    When I first got my Liquinator tank, the carto had two large slots at the base. That carto lasted almost two weeks of constant vaping. I got a fifteen pack and started slotting them myself, and I assumed that i should make two large slots like the original. None of them lasted more than a few days until I started making just one small slot that only opens a tiny hole. Now they seem to last over a week, but still not two weeks like the first one.

5. stephpd

stephpd Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2011
    Delaware
    It could be a bad seal at one of the ends. Allowing to much air into the tank just allows the liquid to seep out.
    Not sure of that particular tank but the idea is the same for all of them. Hole size shouldn't make much of a difference. The liquid stays in the tank because if it provides a good seal and a partial vacuum inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.