Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I don't know about the puff daddy tank. I use a chibi and the only time it floods is when I fill it too fast and don't let the displaced air escape. Sliding a needle down between the grommets and the tank to let out the excess air solves this. A good seal on the tank is vital also. Wiggling cargo usually solves this. I usually don't have a problem with flooding anymore.

SnakeFarm

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
San Antonio
When I first got my Liquinator tank, the carto had two large slots at the base. That carto lasted almost two weeks of constant vaping. I got a fifteen pack and started slotting them myself, and I assumed that i should make two large slots like the original. None of them lasted more than a few days until I started making just one small slot that only opens a tiny hole. Now they seem to last over a week, but still not two weeks like the first one.

stephpd

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2011
Delaware
It could be a bad seal at one of the ends. Allowing to much air into the tank just allows the liquid to seep out.
Not sure of that particular tank but the idea is the same for all of them. Hole size shouldn't make much of a difference. The liquid stays in the tank because if it provides a good seal and a partial vacuum inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread