Why don't people want e-liquid labels changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
Sure they are. I'm about to drop a hundred dollar bill on PG, VG, nicotine, flavorings and accessories. I don't expect to kill myself but I'm VERY aware that I just might get sick. I can only hope that I don't choke to death or pave the way in my lungs toward developing popcorn lung.
I wouldn´t be concerned with vaping.
your going to worry yourself to an early
grave long before the vaping will hurt you.
mike

scrabble

Moved On
Jun 15, 2015
Planet Earth
May I ask how did you find out what other people think about e-cigs safety, and what your findings were?
In this thread? I think it was mike who said something about the safety of e-cigs, which I responded to.

I'm sure I'm not on trial here and I'm also sure that everybody in this thread has a negative bug up their rears.

I've said plenty of times that I agree that e-cigs are safer than tobacco. I DON'T agree that they're absolutely, entirely safe (as vapers want the world to believe). Don't forget, I vape. I'm just not going to claim I've had no issues or that they're totally safe. Total denial (and negativity) is all I've been met with in this thread today. I think people are too afraid to face the facts.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
In this thread? I think it was mike who said something about the safety of e-cigs, which I responded to.

I'm sure I'm not on trial here and I'm also sure that everybody in this thread has a negative bug up their rears.

I've said plenty of times that I agree that e-cigs are safer than tobacco. I DON'T agree that they're absolutely, entirely safe (as vapers want the world to believe). Don't forget, I vape. I'm just not going to claim I've had no issues or that they're totally safe. Total denial (and negativity) is all I've been met with in this thread today. I think people are too afraid to face the facts.

I've never met another Vape user who has claimed vaping is 100% safe, but certain things you are claiming, that you cant prove or provide facts to that it was caused by vaping. The things you experienced (That you have said to me) are caused from quitting smoking. So you can't claim it's a fact and that you 100% know that it is from vaping.. Because honestly you can't.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014

So you're basing your argument on the ASSUMPTION that everyone else see e-cig as TOTALLY SAFE? And need to be corrected in their ways?

scrabble

Moved On
Jun 15, 2015
Planet Earth
I've never met another Vape user who has claimed vaping is 100% safe, but certain things you are claiming, that you cant prove or provide facts to that it was caused by vaping. The things you experienced (That you have said to me) are caused from quitting smoking. So you can't claim it's a fact and that you 100% know that it is from vaping.. Because honestly you can't.
Why can you not comprehend what I've said a multitude of times? I've smoked cigarettes for nearly 30 years. Do you get that?

I'm quite certain and clear about the differences between smoking, quitting smoking and vaping. I'm experienced enough to know one thing from another. It IS a fact that choking on viscous mucus was caused by vaping, but I can see that it scares you so badly you've got your ears plugged, eyes closed and you're stomping your feet, "la la la I can't hear you".

Ridiculous.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Why can you not comprehend what I've said a multitude of times? I've smoked cigarettes for nearly 30 years. Do you get that?

I'm quite certain and clear about the differences between smoking, quitting smoking and vaping. I'm experienced enough to know one thing from another. It IS a fact that choking on viscous mucus was caused by vaping, but I can see that it scares you so badly you've got your ears plugged, eyes closed and you're stomping your feet, "la la la I can't hear you".

Ridiculous.

You SMOKED for 30 years, Correct WHooooo!! Great job. Do you not understand what I am saying. QUITTING smoking can cause the things you are claiming to have happened. You are SELF DIAGNOSING something. That is not fact

scrabble

Moved On
Jun 15, 2015
Planet Earth
You SMOKED for 30 years, Correct WHooooo!! Great job. Do you not understand what I am saying. QUITTING smoking can cause the things you are claiming to have happened. You are SELF DIAGNOSING something. That is not fact
Except for the fact that it wasn't caused by smoking or quitting smoking. It was caused by vaping e-liquids, specifically the vegetable glycerin.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Except for the fact that it wasn't caused by smoking or quitting smoking. It was caused by vaping e-liquids, specifically the vegetable glycerin.
How do you know this as fact? I have asked for about the 10th time.. Did you go to a doctor, did they test it, did they do exams? No, No, Oh No? Then it is not fact, it is a guess.

scrabble

Moved On
Jun 15, 2015
Planet Earth
"Simply disagreeing with mike" does not need stating unsubstantiated claims regarding public perception of e-cigs safety, or does it?
So shall I shut my mouth and just agree with everything everybody else around here wants me to? That's not going to happen. I gave you a link to the point of discussion. You can see for yourself where it started and what it's about. Mike denied that there's any risk, I don't deny that there is risk.

scrabble

Moved On
Jun 15, 2015
Planet Earth
How do you know this as fact? I have asked for about the 10th time.. Did you go to a doctor, did they test it, did they do exams? No, No, Oh No? Then it is not fact, it is a guess.
It is a fact that the viscous mucus I choked on was caused by vaping. Specifically, VG (vegetable glycerine).

Any other slaps and spitting in my face or are you done? First mike insinuated that I was "doing something wrong" and then there's you, claiming that I don't know what about my own experience, but you do. Think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread