Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Bump!! what is the coupon for intellicig USA, as the UK codes do not work.

The UK and USA sites run independently, but drop Frank an email and he will no doubt help. I'll ask him when I get to work and the US is awake and put the result on here.

Best wishes

John

checkflag

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks John. I would appreciate that. BTW, I am enjoying the Intellicig. It hits
nice, decent vapor, and the battery is suprisingly long lasting for such a small
battery.

One suggestion. I would recommend to you that you make the same option's available
for each battery. For instance, I really like the silver battery, but it is not sold with
a blue LED. I would also like to get a genie (the longer) battery, but it ONLY comes
in white (w/ orange LED) If you had it in black or silver too with the blue LED I would
of ordered. a couple the other day.

But thats just my humble opinion. You have a good product and it works great.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Yeah, I gave up, bought a BUZZ and basically don't use intellicig anymore except maybe in an emergency.
Bad form on the customer service response to this thread.

Dear checkflag, I did reply to your query and advised that you drop an email to Frank at intellicig-usa.
I'm sorry but I have been extremely busy and did not get back here to post a reply.
I presume that you didn't send Frank an email?
Frank doesn't have any codes running as he tries to discount his prices overall so that all customers
can benefit, not just those who know the codes. The two companies are completely independent
and we cannot dictate prices or discounts codes to our Trade Partners.
It's a shame you feel the need to pass on the Intellicig as we have just taken delivery of our new
batteries that do not have the dreaded 5 second cut-off and that incorporate a new switch that
is 'disco-proof', ie it is not affected by bass speakers or wind noise.

Best wishes.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread