Why have my farts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadkill46

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Arizona
i suffer from the same thing from starting vaping again. no diet change but BM's and farts have actually taken the smell of what i'm vaping, at least in my mind, but mixed with rotten eggs!!!!

I went around my 'cube farm' today 'crop dusting' (the walking farts) and we are only 10 people in a sealed room, there is AC but it held nothing compared to what i was emitting!!!!

I drove myself outside they were so bad!

Not joking at all, it's funny, but i wonder what it is, i never farted so bad while smoking and i'm a bean loving, beer drinking, pickled egg eating red neck working in an IT dept at a hospital and this is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting a bottle of Fabreeze in the morning to take to work!!!!

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
this reminds me of the time grandma quit smoking cigars and started vaping. shortly afterwards she started smelling really bad, like death on a stick mixed with essence of Rosie O'Donnell bad. apparently the kid at the vape shop told her that now that she's vaping she doesn't have to change her drawers because the vapor has "scrubbing bubbles". well this smell went on for months and just kept getting worse. once when we wheeled her out the trailer for some fresh air a flock of buzzards started circling overhead. well that was the titty limit! yes sir. after that the whole family gathered right then and there for an intervention and told her that if she didn't change her drawers and have a bath we'd stop coming over every week to moisturize her wig, change out her teeth, and sing them old bible hymns she loves so much.

omg did she have a fit. she started flailing in her wheelchair and rocking back and forth yellin', "AH GOT DA SCRUBBN BUBBAHS. HE TOLD ME AH GOT DA SCRUBBN BUBBAHS." she was in such a state that her teeth popped out and hit poor Miss. Tammy Wynette in the head and knocked her out cold. miss tammy wynette is her cat. anywho we'd finally had enough, i wheeled her into the bed of the pickup truck and drove her down to that vape shop, smell and all, and made that pockmarked little so 'n so tell her that he lied and that she needs to change her drawers because vapor doesn't envelope her body with the scrubbing bubbles.

oddly enough she took it kinda well, i mean he's still in the hospital but he's out of the coma, so she really held back considerin'. and now she's gone back to changing her drawers, and she let's us come over to wheel her out on the back porch to hose her down once a week just like old times so alls well now.

Reactions: Mowgli

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Peristalsis.gif

<KDM>

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Tennessee
My farts don't seem to be any worse but my piss smells like a stout ammonia/vinegar mixture. I about kill my wife in the mornings. She either turns the exhaust fan on or leaves the bathroom. I guess it's hard to put makeup on when your breaking out in a sweat because you're about to vomit. Sorry for the OT confession.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
My farts don't seem to be any worse but my piss smells like a stout ammonia/vinegar mixture. I about kill my wife in the mornings. She either turns the exhaust fan on or leaves the bathroom. I guess it's hard to put makeup on when your breaking out in a sweat because you're about to vomit.
8-o :laugh: KDM- I laughed SO HARD from this grossness. Cried for minutes. Thanks for the hysterics; it made my day! :toast:

<KDM>

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Tennessee
8-o :laugh: KDM- I laughed SO HARD from this grossness. Cried for minutes. Thanks for the hysterics; it made my day! :toast:

HA! Glad you got a laugh from it, the wife not so much. I tried to tell her I had been to the dentist to get checked out. I was told it was harmless and also great for whitening teeth.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread