The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Why I started vaping

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Harlen, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Harlen

Harlen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2013
    Charlotte Nc
    For me after trying every thing out there pills,patches,gum nothing worked , My Doctor said I wasn't trying but I know I was .
    i was at Wally-world and they had e-cigarettes , well mite as well try this too .stuck to only them for two months and they helped but I was still stressed out but off the cigarets . Hunting a better way on the net and Ego's came up (why not try ) they worked even better.
    wow I was not stressing any more wow. Well over the last year I have cut the nicotine down from 36mg/ml too 8mg/ml .
    stepping down to 6mg now one day I will not need it any more .
    The Government will be upset not getting the taxes and I may live longer mite even get some SSI ?
    So they are going to fight to keep the money in their pockets and out of yours .
    best wishes to all
    H

2. CKCalmer

CKCalmer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    My mancave
    Congrats on your victory! :)

You would think the government would be happier that so many of us will now live longer rather than die of a smoking-related illness.

Live Longer = Work Longer = Pay Taxes Longer

Then again, they'll likely have to pay you SSI which they might not have before, so I guess it's really a wash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.