Why is every supplyer slow to ship lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Its not just puresmoker (order placed on 31st #13152 no word yet) but also Johnsons creek, they advertise items shipped out 1-3 business days. I ordered on a saturday (28th) and it didnt get shipped until yesterday (2nd) 4 buisness days and that was only AFTER an angry email. I ordered from them because pure was out and Im very low on liquid, I figured US = faster than from china but at this rate my package from china shipped AFTER my orders will arrive first... I dont expect anything amazing shipping wise from pure due to how over extended at all but JC common! I dont know I just needed to vent, Im sick of this bestecig menthol, Im down to the last few drops and Im waiting so far going to be over a WEEK for 2-3 day priority shipping... :mad:

edit: damn misspelled the title, go me!

Last edited:

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
I wish I got my tuesday order today... Im getting desperate. I know I will get it its just I should of gotten atleast the JC order by today if they hadnt waited until yesterday to ship it! Argh, Im just frustrated.

EDIT: Well I havent checked the mail at my apartment (in the process of moving, having my packages still sent there) but Im assuming since Ive gotten NO word other than my automated reciept from puresmoker I wont be getting it for a while. No need to waste the time/gas for a few pieces of junk mail.

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
FYI

On my last order from Puresmoker, I didn't get the "shipped e-mail" that I used to get.

I logged into my account at Puresmoker.com and checked my orders there. My order was listed as "shipped" and it was already in my mailbox when I checked its status. (I didn't know it was in there, lol)

Have you checked the status of your order on your account page at Puresmoker.com?

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Heh, I retract everything negative I was saying towards puresmoker, my package was in the mailbox! Its only a small bottle of clove but its sooo yummy (never had anything other than menthol, so anything new = great) now I just gotta wait on my JC order which should be in tommorow (the place it was shipped from is only 500 miles away from me). I might have to send back the JC sampler packs I got and get some samplers from puresmoker next time they get some stock.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
I never got anything (aparantly you can get some info on your account page? I dont have an account) email-wise with shipping info from puresmoker but the package was in my box today (ordered tues, got fri) so I wouldnt jump the gun yet on puresmoker, JC however will not be seeing any more of my buisness (unless their flavors are extremely good which Ive heard they're not) from not shipping a saturday order till thursday. A 3 person team with a crazy amount of orders shipped faster than that!!

klum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Northern California
Yep, I ordered on the 31st when the site came back on and just got it today. Bada-bing is everything they say it is. So far no bad attys, charging all the batteries to check now. Second order from them with no issues. They sent both the confirm and ship emails and I was able to use the tracking # to check the usps status. :)

Flowerpeddle

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
USA
I placed my first 2 orders with PS on the 31st ( combined order over 200 bucks) . One says shipped and the other says pending. I have not received either one. I went with them because of all the reviews that I had read. I guess I was expecting fast shippment from what I read. At least I can go to the local truck stop and get some costly cartridges until my order gets here but I did learn not to believe everything I hear. I saw where others placed their orders on the same day or the day or so after and already received their orders. I am only one state away from them.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
Well my JC stuff came, its not too bad but only blowing out the atomizer didnt get rid of the clove, 5 flavors in so far and they all kinda taste the same (need to rinse the atomizer)

You're lucky. I ordered my sample set from JC last Friday, and ordered from PS the next Monday. The PS is here, and I'm still waiting on the JC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread