Why is TW juice so expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Totally wicked's juice is by far the most expensive juice Ive ever seen, unfortunetely I really love it (since my second muti-pack order that it).
I would love to continue with them but I dont know if I can afford it.
My question is: Does anyone know exactly why their prices seem to be so much more than everyone elses???

Im more apt to go with a supplier than lists all ingredients, including those involved in flavoring. Any alternatives?

jfdpl686

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
New York
www.flickr.com
Short answer: market, offer/demand.
Do you prefer to pocket $1 or $5? Of course the later and if people pay it; why not?
If you couldn’t sell your product… it’s a different story.

Purchasers can only vote with our wallets; complains, opinions, flames don’t usually work when a vendor offer good products overpriced.

I second the vote for Tasty Vapor and add Ms T which are somewhat expensive but worth every penny.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Tasty Vapor!
It really isn't very expensive either. I was paying 12.50 for 30 ml of another kind and TV is 15.00 for 1 ounce . I looked for a conversion chart and one oz is about 29 ml . That said I ordered TV and got a honking big bottle much larger then the 30 ml bottle from other supplier. and it was full, not almost full.

Ms T's is also good for flavors too, but I like tobacco menthol more then flavors.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
tasty vapor is good..ive tried their vanilla, tobacco, and vanilla custard...def worth the money...epsecially with the doubler deal...get the high nic and then cut it down to your liking...JC is pretty good too...their tobacco flavors are different in a good way..i dunno about an everyday all day vape though..liberty flights offers some really good tobacco flavors also...good variety...but still to this day...my alltime favorite supplier is americaneliquidstore....their tobacco and sweet tobacco are the BEST...ad i have tried a lot of suppliers...i have tried halo and TW and although they aree good..really good...americaneliquidstore.com has better juice for half the price...60ml for $30 and free shipping for orders $35 and up!! cant beat it...i highly recommend any tobacco flavor lover like myself to try their stuff...add a little sweetener from TV to the reg tobacco and you have a great all day vape..and still different from their AELS sweet tobacco....and with 100% satisfaction guarantee...cant go wrong!!!they are all about customer satisfaction...and its disappointi ng to hear that not a lot of people have tried them...they fly under the radar with lots of loyal customers such as myself

Tom_E_Calm7

Jun 23, 2010
FL
if someone could please suggest a flavor combination or actual flavor that resembles a Kool, PLEASE post it. ive been searching and searching, but to no avail. I'm waiting for a 30ml cool nobacco and a 5ml nobacco cuban cigar from V4L. I figured the menthol would be too damn overpowering like it always is and I could add a little cigar to bump up the tobacco flavor. by the way the cool is 24mg and the cigar is 36mg. I hope it doesnt need too much of a kick cause i might like the cigar by itself. Especially while playing Hold em' at my poker league.
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE:cool: TILL THEN ILL BE....:matrix:

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
The key to ordering from TW is catching sales. They have a sale right now on their DV, Red Label, and Herculean nic juice.

What you are paying for is the bottling, advertising, research on flavors etc. and TW has the testing results etc on their website somewhere for their juice (not sure about Patriot Range though), which a lot of other suppliers don't even provide. As far as "a lot of chemicals", they don't have any more "chemicals" then any other juice. It is the flavoring you are reading into as chemicals. Otherwise it is PG, VG, Nic, or PEG400. In fact the Decadent Vapor is some of the cleanest vaping juice I have tried.

The Decadent Vapor is great juice and Nick has some very interesting flavors. Some I have liked and others are ok or I really don't like them. It's all taste. I just wish DV had some other tobac flavors other then Havana Cigar because I really trust what Nick mixes up. The other TW flavors are usually pretty good also and the Patriot Range stuff I have tried produces excellent vapor on my 510's.

The only complaint I really have about TW, is sometimes the bottles leak a little, but I haven't had any excessive leakage from my TW orders like some others have reported.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Probably because they use sooo many different chemicals for flavor in their juice. I would think the more chemicals, the more expensive. Yeah I've noticed how ridiculous the pricing is on their juices and it sucks cause I really love their plain ol' tobacco.

I dont believe that TW uses more chemicals than anyone else, I think the issue is that most suppliers simply DONT LIST the chemicals in whatever flavoring they use. But like I said before, it takes many chemicals to create these flavors and often they are artificially made. So, everyone would have a long list of chemical ingredience if they either wanted to list them or even knew themselves what chemicals are in the flavorings they purchase for their mixes.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
i've put an order yesterday at TW, so I'll find out soon what is the quality
as for the "cheaper" suppliers like Tasty vapors, Vapor Bomb and many others ..well you get what you pay for
enough said

I guess that's why it's all about opinion here. Tasty Vapor and Vapor Bomb are my two favorite suppliers.. for their taste, the price is just an added bonus. Lots more bang for my buck. :)

I guess that's why it's all about opinion here. Tasty Vapor and Vapor Bomb are my two favorite suppliers.. for their taste, the price is just an added bonus. Lots more bang for my buck. :)
well said...probably the 2 best tasting juices on the market...most people who are new to VB and to TV need to realize that they are both FRESH made to order. When you get your VB or TV order in...let it sit for a couple of days. The flavors need to mix. I made a HUGE mistake when I first started reviewing the VB and sampled and reviewed the day I recieved the liquid. Eventually, I had to go back and re-review because the flavors seen to come to life after a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread