Not open for further replies.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
So,

I recently ordered a dedicated 901 dripping machine from a vendor. And it was beautiful. And I dropped it accidentally earlier directly onto its electronic switch. And while I was trying figure out what happened, a set of CR2's got so hot the green coating peeled back rendering them unsafe, and the atomizer on that mod died.

So it was a good thing I had my GGT. It has never failed, nothing TO FAIL on a GGT. I'm not going to apologize for my drunken stupidity. I broke a beautiful mod that had been practically designed for me. However, I will say that if I had dropped a GGT in the same way, I would not have ruined the mod, the batteries, or even the atomizer.

There's something to be said for a smart design. Right now, I'm using the only dedicated 6V 901 mod I had left for CR2's, my GGT. And of course, it's functioning flawlessly.

Thanks Imeo.

Last edited:

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Sorry to hear that Zof.Is it repairable? 2 GG's here and very happy bunny!

Yeah. I'm sending it back to the designer. I'd have silently just fixed it but the cap that gives access to the switch is friggin on there. This isn't the first time I've had a mod fail and had to fix it, it's just the first time I couldn't actually fix it.

JerriB

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Amarillo, TX
I learned that leason to late Z! As soon as I got my Stick, I gave every single bit of my 901 stuff to someone else, so I could save thier life lol! And they then went back to OK...... Now all I have is this damned stick, which continues to give me hell, and I have no backup until my much anticipated, Longly awaited Chuck get here. I pray it comes fast....Ive resorted to buying single black n milds when frustrated with my stick (yuck!!!)

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I learned that leason to late Z! As soon as I got my Stick, I gave every single bit of my 901 stuff to someone else, so I could save thier life lol! And they then went back to OK...... Now all I have is this damned stick, which continues to give me hell, and I have no backup until my much anticipated, Longly awaited Chuck get here. I pray it comes fast....Ive resorted to buying single black n milds when frustrated with my stick (yuck!!!)

I had to fix my Janty Stick a few times. Minor things. Popping the top to get some juice out of it, and taking a light wire brush to the atomizer connector. Honestly, I had a V1 stick and never had any significant issues with it. When 3.7v was no longer enough, I gave it to a co-worker to spread karma. If I hadn't outgrown low voltage, I'd probably still have it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think you were a little hard Zof:). Jeff has a good design. Every designer can make a simple mistake. I think that maybe you should have talked to him first before your public outburst. I know this better than anyone. You are a smart guy brother!. I'm sure he will do the best for you like I do for my people.

Sorry for my post, it isnt too hard I hope Zof:), you are one of my best friends here. I want to thank you so much for your kind words and I hope that GG will be with you for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread