Why the traffic jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've tried since 8:15AM ET to get on. Can get to a few pages, but then it goes POOF again. Have used 3 different browsers, and even had the neighbor try on his 3 devices. Always get the same thing: Browser function: OK Cloudflare: OK Then get this message:

If you're the owner of this website:

The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application.

It's very frustrating!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
well there goes my coastal hunch :lol:

All I know (last news) was it's a problem with the load balancer (multiple servers to run ECF)
So,it just depends on which server you (we) are coming in on.

I used to be able to tell, but not with ZenForo.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Yep, been funky & weird acting for me too, hard to get on, at times when I do finally get on the posts are all from 2 weeks ago to a month or more old.
Tried everything under the sun on my end. Seems to be mostly an AM problem. Been having issues for the past week.

Multiple devices & laptops.

PS I liked the original title better, ham is preferable to jam, IMO.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
PS I liked the original title better, ham is preferable to jam, IMO.

That's why I hate a touche keyboard and auto correct.

and yes, this should be in Site Feedback and Help but I am going to leave it here for a while till things get squared away.
(easier for someone to stumble on)

I would have if I could have figured out how to get to it through tapatalk. After a few minutes bouncing all over the place I finally decide Bah, it will go wherever the submit button works.;)

Edit: Now I hate autocorrect even more, but if that's what it wants to type, fine. I'm done fixing its stupid mistakes

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Problems here, too for at least a month or so. Many times I cannot load the front page (/forum) but sometimes can get into individual threads despite not being able to access the front page. Sometimes I get a cached version. Today I was getting a lot of 404s, and some trouble with posting when pages did load. Most of the time this is happening in the (US) very early morning hours.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I've been having problems getting in on my iPad all afternoon, glad to know it's not just me.

and yes, this should be in Site Feedback and Help but I am going to leave it here for a while till things get squared away.

I stumbled, thanks for leaving it lying around :)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

Its not just the east coast.
Im in So Cal.
No access all morning.
404'd.

Pics haven't loaded properly in a few weeks.
Intermittent problems with pages loading, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread