Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Problems here, too for at least a month or so. Many times I cannot load the front page (/forum) but sometimes can get into individual threads despite not being able to access the front page. Sometimes I get a cached version. Today I was getting a lot of 404s, and some trouble with posting when pages did load. Most of the time this is happening in the (US) very early morning hours.
I've been having that problem too - can't get to the front page but if I use a link to an old thread I've got bookmarked I can then at least log in and access "General vaping Discussion" where that thread is located.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
When I hack into the NSA server using the Blackstone DDOS exploit my old KGB password "squirrel and moose" lets me log in to ECF with no problems.

Guessing the Russians are behind this mess.
hqdefault-1.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
When I hack into the NSA server using the Blackstone DDOS exploit my old KGB password "squirrel and moose" lets me log in to ECF with no problems.

Guessing the Russians are behind this mess.

You have the password backwards.

It's "Moose and Squirrel".

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
404 a few times today,, had cable go out a few times this week in the middle of the night,,Amazon was slow a few times this week,,, Chiptole had hackers (over a month ago) announced Friday,,,, so i am wondering about some maintenance going on to upgrade security at servers.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Here too.
I have managed to get in for a few seconds then booted out since I woke up this morning.
Load balancer for the servers must have gone on vacation or something.

I "think" it is only bothering us East Coasters...(?) Not sure tho.

Nope, Southwest too. Unavailable all morning long.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
well there goes my coastal hunch :lol:

All I know (last news) was it's a problem with the load balancer (multiple servers to run ECF)
So,it just depends on which server you (we) are coming in on.

I used to be able to tell, but not with ZenForo.

Nope, Southwest too. Unavailable all morning long.

:lol:

That was soooo 5 hours ago :p

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I think it's a US, if not North American problem. Anyone in Canada having these issues?

Nope - absolutely no problems with access from here in southern Ontario. Last time I saw a 404 error was a couple of months ago.

Not so good in this part of Canada. I got 404s all morning.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Nope - absolutely no problems with access from here in southern Ontario. Last time I saw a 404 error was a couple of months ago.

Southern shore of Lake Ontario here and one heck of a time getting access yesterday,again not so bad today.The problem is usually bad in the mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread