The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wii-Cig

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by PakaDay, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PakaDay

PakaDay Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Brisbane Australia
    Came across some Wii mini remotes the ones with candy in them :)

They are actually a licensed product and the detail for a $2 item is incredible so I thought yup since it feels and looks like a Wii remote and is about the same size as an Indulgence with extended cup I just had to do it. They feel just great to hold and Vap on with the button underneath and the battery access is just perfect for 2 batteries.

They do need a lot of work to get them to be 6 Volters but it was really worth the effort.

So here is the Wii-cig.

I know they make Black ones but they are not sold in Australia well I cant seem to find one :(.

If you like it just buy some and have a go building your own and hey for $2 you can afford to stuff a few up.

Pics with size comparisons to Indulgence/510 and a real Wii remote.

Can post more Pics if anyone wants 5 seems to be the limit per post.

Edit found some black ones so will make some Black Mini Wii-Cigs now they should look cool :)

Attached Files:

2. tranced

tranced Super Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2010
    Grand Blanc, Michigan
    That's really cool!!

3. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    East Coast
    Omg omg I MUST HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!!

4. veetvoojagig

veetvoojagig Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd pay real money for one!

You know, these mods remind of my days of smoking...erm...other things, and looking at everything with the critical eye of turning it into a hookah.

5. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    East Coast
    YES! Lol. I'd pay money for one as well.

6. blutoday

blutoday Full Member

May 6, 2010
    Northeast Wisconsin
    Brilliant, mass produce some!

7. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    That is pretty darn cool! Great job Paka :)

8. beast775

beast775 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    victoria bc canada
  9. suddenly

suddenly Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2009
    The Secret Garden
    [​IMG] Those are just too cute for words

[​IMG]

10. Neekyme

Neekyme Super Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    PA
    That's so cute! We have a white one in the toy box, I bought it so my two year old would stop pushing buttons while we were trying to play....but it didnt work, he knew right away it was fake.

Gosh, I need to learn how to build these things!

11. JHf

JHf Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    good job Paka!!!

12. Kasperkills

Kasperkills Full Member

May 20, 2010
    Houston TX
  13. roadrash

roadrash Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2010
    Hillsboro NH
    nice job, Keep em coming.:D:D

14. antism

antism Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2009
    Chicago Suburbs
    Nice! How do you fire it, "A" button or trigger? lol

15. PakaDay

Jun 11, 2008
    Brisbane Australia
    I am using a tactical micro switch (same switch as the Eastmall Indulgence) hidden under the actual Wii trigger. The trigger on the mini Wii has enough room inside for a soft spongy insert that hits the switch beautifully and its main reason is so it really does not matter how hard you squeeze the trigger it wont damage the micro switch, so even heavy handed people (think my wife lol) wont break it.

Its a nice firm clicky feeling when you pull the trigger and the size of the Wii enables it to use either your thumb or fore finger to pull it. Feels nice either way.

Currently building a few black ones and do they look cool :) Will all be dual battery 6 Volt units like the white one.

May add some Adjustable Voltage regulators but it's a way tight squeeze inside these little things there is not much left inside to dremel out.

Attached Files:

16. Danyulc

Danyulc Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2010
    Sugar Land, TX
    That really is super awesome! Just to be seen vaping on a Wii remote alone justifies the effort required to make one, lol.

-Danyulc

17. warbdan

warbdan Moved On ECF Veteran

Too cool! Keep it up.

18. Taegost

Taegost Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay, Fl
    Can you give us a walk-thru on what you did? I'm very tempted to go on a search for these :)

19. Matt79jd

Matt79jd Full Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I just saw these at party city and I had to buy one. I think im going to make a PV with pass-through capabilities with a female usb on the bottom (to almost create that realistic look) with a 10440 battery. Tact switch for the B button and hopefully light it up like the real thing. I would love to build a 5v but do not know how to create a charging, pass-through circuit. I am going to use my 510 pass-through I already have for the circuits.

20. PakaDay

Jun 11, 2008
    Brisbane Australia
    Here are some pics of the Black ones. They do look better than the white just hard to find in black.

Have been using them for 2 months solid and have performed higher than I ever expected.

Pak

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.