Wii-Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
As I can not get those candy fill lightsabers in Australia (Nice find thanks for sharing) If anyone wants to send me a one of those candy filled ones in the above Pic I will turn them into an Ecig. All I ask is you send me 2 so I can make one for myself as well. I will supply all the other parts including the 2 X 3V batteries to suit and ship it back.

Oh and same goes with a Doctor who Sonic Screwdriver Same deal send 2 i'll mod them both and send 1 completed Ecig back.

Please be aware I Will give it a hell of a go BUT there is the slight chance I cant make it due to the space needed for the 2 batteries I use. Also this would be a 6V+ Ecig after the mods and NO I wont make a 3.7 single battery mod out of them. So check that there is enough room roughly for 2X16340 batteries. It's ok if I have to machine the crap out of the insides like the wii which takes 2-3 hours of die grinding just to get the Batts to fit in but the size is perfect not too big not too small.

I am Still using the Wii Ecig daily after 14 Months.

Cheers
Pak

Let me know if you are interested or have any other CRAZY BUT SMALLISH toy you would like to convert.
Feel free to Pm me and ask any questions before you go buying anything so we can make sure I can fit everything inside and its the right size for an Ecig not like a some of those one foot long sonic screw drivers that would convert fine but look pretty ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread