The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wii-Cig

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by PakaDay, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ChaosAffect

ChaosAffect Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Alan, if you make me a lightsaber mod I will have your babies... And I'm a guy, so you'll understand the magnitude of my side of the bargain.

2. asnider123

asnider123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow, my first groupie :)

3. bp400

bp400 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    I like your work too, lol

4. ChaosAffect

ChaosAffect Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Bah. I've been all about your stuff since you first started posting on NV.

Personally, I think your sig does you a disservice. Everyone's seen a GGTB, but not the Remote Control mod, or the Headset mod, or the Working Radio mod...

5. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    the radio one was awesome!

6. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    SoCal
    These are pretty cool. Do you use one of the buttons to activate the unit or did you put a separate button on there?

7. Prettycat191

Prettycat191 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2011
    Plano, TX
    Did anyone ever make a tutorial on this? I'd so get into modding just to get one of these, <3

8. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    Homie doesnt post here anymore. Im considering asking a modder to make me an evercool with an actual wii remote

9. Prettycat191

Prettycat191 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2011
    Plano, TX
    I just wanted to know if someone could tell me how to do it, I'd make one in every color :p

Or if someone could make them and I could buy them, that'd be even better (I just know I'd screw it up somehow lol).

10. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    I would buy one too

11. PakaDay

PakaDay Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Brisbane Australia
    As I can not get those candy fill lightsabers in Australia (Nice find thanks for sharing) If anyone wants to send me a one of those candy filled ones in the above Pic I will turn them into an Ecig. All I ask is you send me 2 so I can make one for myself as well. I will supply all the other parts including the 2 X 3V batteries to suit and ship it back.

Oh and same goes with a Doctor who Sonic Screwdriver Same deal send 2 i'll mod them both and send 1 completed Ecig back.

Please be aware I Will give it a hell of a go BUT there is the slight chance I cant make it due to the space needed for the 2 batteries I use. Also this would be a 6V+ Ecig after the mods and NO I wont make a 3.7 single battery mod out of them. So check that there is enough room roughly for 2X16340 batteries. It's ok if I have to machine the crap out of the insides like the wii which takes 2-3 hours of die grinding just to get the Batts to fit in but the size is perfect not too big not too small.

I am Still using the Wii Ecig daily after 14 Months.

Cheers
    Pak

Let me know if you are interested or have any other CRAZY BUT SMALLISH toy you would like to convert.
    Feel free to Pm me and ask any questions before you go buying anything so we can make sure I can fit everything inside and its the right size for an Ecig not like a some of those one foot long sonic screw drivers that would convert fine but look pretty ridiculous.

12. Scarab30

Scarab30 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 6, 2011
    colorado
    LOL I've been there! Everything is a potential smoking device!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.