Will Alpha Max work with ego booster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I was offered an alpha max for a good price (slightly used), I just used the unit and am seriously considering it (though I determined not to spend more on hardware for a while, lol). I rather like the res idea (no, not rather, I really like it!) but was wondering if this would work with an ego booster?

This would purely be a home vaping device, if that makes any difference.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Crap, the Alphamax got sold. :(

I like it so much, I'm considering buying a new one. Seems there's a distributor of these here. Can you tell me if the distributor in the Philippines is official and qualifies for warranty?

I am not sure of who Apex deals with on a wholesale account, but I do know that they did sell a few to a person in the Phiippines who has a business down there. If you find some brand new ones for sale from a business down there then I'm sure they are legitimate. As far as a warranty goes, every unit is covered whether you bought it from us, Apex Vapor, another business, a friend, found one, etc. But remember the warranty only covers manufacturing defects, not user damage.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Thank you! I am so sorry, I thought that you guys made the Alpha. If I am polluting your forum, talking about another vendor (in another country none the less), I sincerely apologize.

No Apex Vapor is a sister company of us. We sell the Alpha for them, but they also have their own business that does not involve InnoVapor. So no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread