Will the Mini Vivi Nova Fit on an Auto X2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Yes, the mini works with an adapter. The difference between a mini vivi and a full size vivi is that the mini is thinner, but it is longer. I have both, but personally, I like the full size better.

Don't worry too much about the adapter. An x2 with an adapter looks just like a 510 ego without one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Ok. I didn't realized the mini was actually longer. Probably go w/the full size in that case. Thanks much.

It's slightly longer than the 3.5ml version, and slightly larger in diameter than an x2 battery. The 3.5ml version is the diameter of a nickel.

I have never had an issue with adapters on battery posts. Steeljan has a YouTube video on the proper way to use them. One thing though, adapters do not work with auto batteries, only manual

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iquittedithink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Tennessee
According to Mr. Outlaw (I'd messaged him with the very same question awhile back): A vivi (+adapter) will work with a manual X2 battery, but will notwork with an auto X2 -unless the battery is the older/unsealed type.

But if someone has had success w/using a vivi on an auto X2, please share a link for the exact adapter you are using (maybe there's some difference w/the air intake?).... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread